- You are able to see that we consciously build our reality by transcending the dual nature of the mind.
- You are filled with love and compassion for everything around you, and you recognize yourself as an integral part of it all.
- Your mind is notably calmer, and you've developed a new ability to concentrate on one topic at a time.
- Your mind has the ability to watch, discern, and witness (thanks to an open crown chakra).
- Problems from the past, including past trauma, no longer have the same impact on you. You remember them, but they don't bother you any longer.
- You may have wonderful physical sensations, similar to a full-body orgasm, but more sensuous than sexual.
- You've gained new strength and clarity, and you're no longer afraid to make beneficial changes in your life.
- It's possible that your body will quake. (This can happen if your Kundalini is rising but your chakras are blocked, preventing the energy from flowing.)
- The back of your neck is hot. (This, too, is an example of rising Kundalini energy not flowing properly, according to Rebelle.)
- You're having difficulty sleeping. (This is yet another example of what might occur when Kundalini rises in a body with clogged chakras.)
What happens when Kundalini is fully awakened?
People are sometimes unprepared, or the process begins spontaneously without their knowledge. People who endure inner instability, total breakdown, or spiritual distress, resulting in a catastrophic life crisis, are examples of this. Disgraceful fitness and lifestyle behaviors, such as hard workouts, drug usage, abusive or traumatic situations, and so on, cause Kundalini energy to spontaneously emerge.
Before You Continue...
Do you know what is your soul number? Take this quick quiz to find out! Get a personalized numerology report, and discover how you can unlock your fullest spiritual potential. Start the quiz now!
The immense strength of Kundalini Shakti energy, once awakened, radically transforms a person's life. He or she can go through a lot of social and emotional changes. Some people may even have a terrible prior experience or have personality swings on a regular basis. They would be able to transcend this inner trauma if properly directed by certain well-experienced masters and gurus, but if not, the outcome would be beyond terrible devastation in an otherwise easy-going life.
What happens when Kundalini is activated?
Kundalini energy sits like a coiled serpent at the base of the spine, according to Tantra. Kundalini awakening occurs when dormant energy flows freely upward via the seven chakras (energy centers) and leads to an expanded level of consciousness.
A kundalini awakening is a profound spiritual event for which yogis and practitioners prepare for years. The experience can occur deliberately through activities like as meditation, pranayama, yoga, and prayer, or it might occur unexpectedly. In the spiritual world, this form of awakening is very common, although in Western civilization, kundalini awakenings are regarded uncommon.
What does Kundalini Awakening feel like?
Kundalini awakening is characterized by the following characteristics. Sensations of ‘energy' moving or imprisoned in specific regions of the body, most commonly the chakra points. This process may become ‘visible' to the experiencer in some way. The energy is too strong or uncomfortable to tolerate, and it is frequently accompanied by shaking, jerking, or spasms.
Can Kundalini awaken naturally?
To be honest, there isn't a single answer to this question. After years of establishing a spiritual practice, practising Kundalini yoga, meditating, and so on, some people experience a Kundalini awakening. But it can also happen on its own, without any prior training.
“The Kundalini rising is an automatic process that happensand it can happen under any form of spiritual discipline, any style of yoga,” says Krishna Kaur, a Kundalini yoga teacher.
You may eventually become so neutral and balanced “that you know you've reached a place of total awakened-ness” through the practice of enriching your spirituality and inner world, Kaur notes, adding that she does not teach people to raise their Kundalini energy with an awakening as the goaland does not believe people should attempt it.
Is Kundalini Awakening good?
Even if Kundalini meditation does not result in a full-blown awakening, it can be beneficial. It is, in fact, considered by some to be one of the most potent types of meditation. You may see some changes in your health right immediately, but it will take time and dedication to reap the full benefits.
What are the stages of kundalini awakening?
An old style of life will no longer work during a Kundalini Awakening. Personal crises, changes of attitude, tastes, likes, and dislikes can all occur in people.
This had already happened to me in the United States. For me, the life I was living there was insufficient. My feet were itchy, and my relationship began to come apart as I yearned for a new life. It wasn't enough that I lived in a beautiful little town with foxes, chipmunks, Aspen trees, and snow-capped mountains. I flew home on my own in the end. Life as I had left it didn't fit when I returned home. Things that used to make me happy were no longer making me happy. My gaze was drawn to a new horizon.
I became really ill, waking up one night with a fever and severe chills that rendered me unable to move or walk. I was transported to the hospital because I couldn't stand up on my own. With excruciating body aches (especially in my hips), fever, and physical weakness, I stayed there for two nights. I was eventually well enough to leave the hospital without a diagnosis after IV antibiotics, X-rays, and observation. I have no idea what was wrong with me to this day, but I believe it was one of the Kundalini Awakening Stages.