It's not an option to get spiritually aligned. If you have a nagging feeling that something isn't quite right in your life, whether it's a relationship, a job, or somewhere else, it's an indication that you need to work on it.
Before You Continue...
Do you know what is your soul number? Take this quick quiz to find out! Get a personalized numerology report, and discover how you can unlock your fullest spiritual potential. Start the quiz now!
When we live out of balance, we experience bodily discomfort as well as a variety of negative mental states.
When you're not spiritually linked, you'll find yourself comparing yourself to others because you think they have it all figured out (which they don't). Or you can't seem to get anything done, or things simply don't seem to go your way.
Being spiritually aligned entails attaining enlightenment, which involves feeling a sense of oneness with all that exists and comprehending spiritual laws that exist beyond the 3D. It focuses all of your energy and strength on one route – the path to fulfilling your life's goal.
To be spiritually linked, you must have harmony in your physical body, mind, and soul. We can feel the expression of our soul going towards our mission and experience oneness with God when our physical bodies are in sync with our etheric bodies (our life force, aura, and energy field).
When that happens, you'll notice that you're walking with your mission in the forefront of your mind. If you're still confused about your purpose, getting spiritually oriented will help you come closer, since if you're not spiritually aligned, you'll continue to wander and live life aimlessly. And that's a big no-no.
What does spiritual alignment feel like?
We are in a condition of acceptance when we are spiritually attuned. We know that our higher power has a plan for us that is much beyond our wildest dreams. We can choose to align with it, trusting and believing in it. It gives me a sense of whole-body alignment.
What does it mean to align with your soul?
Go at God's or nature's pace. Nature is unhurried. We develop spaciousness and presence by slowing down and bringing thoughtful awareness to all we do. We are soul linked when we are totally aware in the present moment. St. Francis of Assisi desired to live in harmony with nature, and he advised his followers to slow down if they wanted to be happy and peaceful. So much of what we do and strive to cram into each day isn't necessary. We spend a lot of money on things that aren't necessary.
How do I get my alignment back?
Remember, it all begins with your AWARENESS. Your tales and beliefs will always drive you, and they have the power to keep you out of harmony if they don't line with your desires.
Here are eight things you can do:
1. Take some time to meditate. Bring your mind to a state of quiet as often as you can, even if it's only for 30 seconds! Meditation allows your mind to be free of distractions. And being still allows us to focus more on alignment.
2. Create a mental image. Practice being so specific about what you desire that you can feel it while visualizing it. Feel the warmth, thrill, calm, and freedom that comes with fulfilling your desire!
3. Get a sense of it first. Identify the emotion you're hoping to experience as a result of your Big Ask (that “thing” you truly want to happen for you), and discover alternative ways to experience it right now.
4. Raise the general vibration of your body. While you won't always be in a high vibrational state, the greater the percentage of positive in your life, the better! You will feel better overall if you concentrate on love, joy, comfort, peace, kindness, confidence, and so on. To fine-tune your alignment, do this as often as possible.
5. Pick your words carefully. We have a tendency to focus on the negative. Complaining is the most obvious sign that you are out of balance. The enemies of alignment are gossip, comparing yourself to others, negative self-talk, and indifference!
6. Relax and let go. Detach yourself from the urge for something to happen. Regardless of the outcome, when we get at a point of serenity, we will realize that everything we've done thus far has been part of the process of getting to where we want to go. Have fun on your adventure!
7. Practice pivoting. When you're having a poor day or having a bad idea, pivot to something that feels great and focus on it. Thinking about something that makes you happy will help you break free from the negative cycle and get back into harmony.
8. Look after your physical well-being. Your physical body has an impact on your vibration! Enjoy some physical activity and eat in a way that makes you feel well mentally, physically, and emotionally. Invest a lot of time in self-care. The joy you'll feel as a result will raise your vibration and push you closer to alignment.
How do I know when I need an alignment?
You feel so clear and purposeful about your life when you're in alignment. You're content right now and looking forward to the future. You have a sense of completeness and fulfillment. You'll want to sing and dance in the car on your way to work.
What happens when you have a spiritual awakening?
As Kaiser argues, this is the start of your spiritual journey, as you begin to doubt everything you previously believed. You begin to purge certain aspects of your life (habits, relationships, and outdated belief systems) in order to make room for new, more meaningful experiences. You may sense that something is lacking, but you aren't sure what it is. It's common to feel disoriented, confused, and down during this time.
How do you know you are in alignment with the universe?
1. You regularly notice numerical sequences or Angel numbers like as 1111, 2222, 444, 333, and 555. It's usually a Divine nudge from your spirit team that you're in sync and on the correct track if you keep running across certain numerical sequences.
What does divine alignment mean?
Divine Alignment is the idea that we're all linked together by invisible threadsgodwink by godwinkon a great GPS, or God's Positioning System.