In recent years, I've gone beyond creating deeper human-to-human and earth-to-earth connection, as lovely and restorative as it is. I've discovered a form of spiritual broadband connectivity that can address any difficulty, allowing me to connect to what I've come to know as “The Originator.”
Before You Continue...
Do you know what is your soul number? Take this quick quiz to find out! Get a personalized numerology report, and discover how you can unlock your fullest spiritual potential. Start the quiz now!
I make use of “The Source” is a term used to describe the source of all healing and creative ideas and energies. It is not a physical location, but rather a state of awareness in which we can access the core of existence itself. This life force, also known as source energy, pervades and connects everything. This living energy manifests itself in everything that exists. We may make our lives miraculous beyond our wildest dreams by becoming more connected to this gold mine of consciousness and working with it.
Meditation, trauma recovery, and artistic activities are just a few of the valuable paths for accessing and working with source energy. I use a technique known as focalization. Focusing may support the continual flow of energy within us and help this energy manifest itself with clarity. It is both a therapeutic modality and a creative activity.
This source energy can be referred to as a spirit, God, a higher force, or the universe, but it is undeniably an enlivening current that we can feel in our bones. Some people see it as a vibration, while others perceive it as stillness or presence. Others may simply experience a sense of being fully awake and connected. The source energy is the universal power found in all living beings, no matter how you characterize it. It explains how plants know how to align themselves towards the sun and is full of universal wisdom. Similarly, it is present within us and can assist us in making decisions, particularly when we pay attention to what our bodies are telling us.
Conditioned thinking makes it harder for us to change to new ways of perceiving and mending our lives, and it can keep us stuck in the past. It rehashes past material and narratives depending on our personal histories or what we've been told.
What is God Source energy?
All things were created by God, who is an energy. It's a force that pervades everything and is a part of everything. It does not judge, condemn, or reason in the same way that we do. Simply put, it's a vibration of love, completeness, and completion. You feel entire and at ease in that energy since there is nothing you need to achieve, prove, or become.
What is source energy?
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has established that source energy is the most equal unit of comparison for comparing different structures. The total amount of raw fuel necessary to run the building is referred to as source energy. All transmission, distribution, and production losses are included. The score provides a comprehensive assessment of a building's energy efficiency because it considers all energy use.
What does it mean to be connected to source energy?
When you're connected to source energy, everything just works out for you. You are in a pleasant mood. Your manifestations are effortless. You will also receive more advice from the Universe when you are in this state.
Daily, morning meditation
Start your day off well by meditating. Meditation can help you calm down your thoughts over time if you practice it. And as your racing thoughts calm down, your intuition becomes more evident.
Take altruistic action within the community
Kindness and compassion are two ways to increase spiritual energy. And there's no better way to do it than by assisting people in your neighborhood. Building a community might also aid in the search for your tribe. It's not easy to cultivate your spiritual side on your own! Making genuine connections with others is beneficial to your emotional, physical, and spiritual well-being.
Get a daily dose of nature
Spending time in outdoors promotes holistic balance and personal development. Being in nature can help you relax, feel more energized, and connect with a power greater than yourself. Nature is awe-inspiring in its vastness, strength, and beauty. You, on the other hand, are not separate from it. You are a part of nature, just as nature is a part of you, as the world's rivers and air flow through your body. So, take a time to see how connected you are.
Surround yourself in music
Because music impacts your ideas, emotions, subconscious, and physical well-being, it may speak to you and heal you in ways that no one else can. Music can assist you in connecting with your spirituality by allowing you to connect with your essence and reach the deepest part of your soul. Listening to music that moves you, taking a sound bath, or chanting can all help you connect with your spirituality.
Listen to your gut
What is your heart's true message? What are your true feelings? And what truly resonates with you may go against your spiritual “rules.” Don't be scared to pay attention to that inner voice and even start acting in ways that support it. Allow yourself the opportunity to try new things and find your own path.
Support your mind and body
Your mind, body, and soul are all intertwined. Taking care of your spiritual side also entails taking care of your mind and body. Drumming, dancing, singing, or athletics are all ways to express oneself with your body. Follow your curiosity to feed your mind; reading, writing, and creating are all excellent ways to allow your mind to freely express itself.
Appreciate what you have
Having thankfulness and appreciation for what you have, the people in your life, and the achievements you have made. Appreciation is not simply a trait that is internal, such as being pleased with what you have rather than continually looking for the next big thing, but it is also a quality that is external. A simple grin or hello to your neighbors expresses gratitude and concern for others. Small actions add up when multiplied by a large number of people!
Each of us is a one-of-a-kind individual. And we're all on our own trip. It's nearly difficult to determine what influences the priorities, behaviors, and words of others. You may either evaluate someone based on your own ideals and preconceptions, or you can allow them to be themselves. This does not imply that you agree with everything someone says or that you avoid being a guiding voice when necessary. It's about not being abrasive, harsh, or judgmental.
How do you tap into your personal energy?
Learn to ask for more from those around you if you want to obtain more from them. Many of us wiggle our way around problems and hem and haw over requests. In the movie Office Space, there's a scenario where an employee is fired without realizing it. He keeps showing up at work because he's too polite to inquire where his paycheck is or how his employment is going.
While this is a ludicrous scenario, it isn't too far off for some of us. We typically delay seeking feedback and direction out of fear of appearing weak, inept, or worsegetting an answer concerning our employment status that we don't want to hear. Instead, speak out and request the time, supplies, information, and other resources you require to succeed. Most crucial, solicit assistance and feedback.
What are 3 sources of energy?
Wind energy is getting increasingly popular. Wind farms are becoming more widespread as a result of technological advancements that allow them to be built. Large turbines that use available wind as a source of rotation can subsequently turn a generator to generate electricity.
It necessitates a significant investment, and wind speed is not constant, affecting electricity generation. While this appeared to many to be an excellent answer, the reality of wind farms is beginning to disclose an unanticipated ecological impact that may make it a poor choice.
What are the two main sources of energy?
Energy is the power that we use for transportation, heating and lighting in our houses, and manufacturing a variety of goods. Renewable and nonrenewable energy are the two types of energy.
Nonrenewable Sources of Energy
The majority of our energy comes from fossil fuels including coal, natural gas, and petroleum. Uranium is not a fossil fuel, yet it is a nonrenewable resource. Uranium is turned into a fuel that is utilized in nuclear reactors. Once these natural resources have been depleted, they are no longer available.
The extraction of these fuels can be hazardous to the biomes from which they originate. Combustion is the process by which fossil fuels are converted into energy. Pollutants such as carbon monoxide and sulfur dioxide are released during combustion, which can contribute to acid rain and global warming.
Renewable Sources of Energy
Renewable energy sources can be reused over and over. Solar, wind, geothermal, biomass, and hydropower are examples of renewable resources. They produce far less pollution than nonrenewable sources, both in terms of harvesting and production.
- The sun provides solar energy. Some people transform sunshine into power by installing solar panels on their roofs.
- The Earth's crust provides geothermal energy. Engineers use steam or very hot water extracted from the Earth's crust to generate power.
- Wood, manure, and grain are examples of natural biomass. These materials are heated by being burned.
- Hydropower is generated by dams and rivers. A turbine is activated when water flows through a dam, which drives an electric generator.
What does it mean to connect to source?
What does “Connecting Soul to Source” mean? Connecting with our lives, bodies, and each other in a way that reminds us that something more powerful and beautiful is happening right now.
How do you use your energy in life?
Humans are both receivers and transmitters of the cosmic Life Force Energy – the Universal Energy that gives all things life. Our ideas are made up of energy, and our emotions are made up of energy in motion like invisible clouds hovering over and around our physical bodies. Love and joy, for example, are brilliant high-frequency emotions. Hatred, humiliation, blame, despair, regret, and anxiety are lower frequency emotions that are dimmer and occasionally gloomy.
We may learn to use our conscious awareness to harness Life Force Energy to produce prosperity and good fortune with ease. Everything in our Universe is formed of energy, and according to universal physics, like energy attracts like energy. We must become energetic vibrational matches for whatever we want to attract into our lives. Here are some useful ways to use in order to tap into Life Force Energy's positive goodness:
1. Get in the habit of accepting things. Following nature's laws, such as the law of least effort, we must learn to accept individuals, situations, circumstances, and events as they arise. Acceptance like this will increase our Life Force Energy. The wisdom of uncertainty is inside the flow of Universal energy, allowing us to be free of our past and the known. We enter the field of infinite possibilities by being willing to venture into the unknown a place where we can devote ourselves to the creative mind that orchestrates the universe's dance.
2. Work on your awareness. Each degree of energy vibration has a unique resonance for you. Some of us produce with the knowledge that we are doing so. Others, on the other hand, continue to live their lives subconsciously. Being conscious means being aware of our own thoughts, behaviors, and acts.
3. Let go of whatever limiting thoughts you may have. When we see ourselves as consciousness rather than separate bodies and thoughts, it is much easier to raise our Life Force Energy. We must let go of any preconceptions that limit and distort our ability to experience the joyful divinity of the present moment if we are to experience it fully.
Allow yourself to be happy. We can't feel higher levels of energy when we're lost in our emotions. If specific prerequisites are not met during life events, we may reject to feel happy. We, on the other hand, created those conditions. Many emotions can separate us from our own happiness, and we will never be able to solve our problems purely via rationality.
5. Consider your words and thoughts to be actions. You have made an action the instant you have a thought, just as you have generated an action when you speak. Thoughts and words are creative actions in the same way that deeds are. At a level of creation, they're all energy.
6. Overcome your sense of isolation. We are one spirit, one with all energy, and even one with all matter, therefore feeling different from others is an illusion. However, feeling separate from others and the forces around us causes us to become scared, leading to the development of defense mechanisms that reduce our Life Force Energy and substantially block our happiness.
7. Sense the energy, name the feelings, and rejoice at these anniversaries. When asked how we are feeling, we frequently respond in a broad manner: “awful,” “unhappy,” “upset,” “disturbed,” “negative.” When characterizing our mental condition, it's critical to be more descriptive. We'd also like to get a sense of how energetic we are. You achieve another milestone each time you take a moment to feel into your energy and appropriately define the emotions that either raise or drop your energy level. Instead of responding with an immediate, habitual response, celebrate these achievements by noticing them and slowing down to feel what is real for you. On an emotional, bodily, and energetic level, try to feel everything completely.
Only a few of us have a close relationship with our Life Force Energy. However, the quantity and quality of our energy flow has a significant impact on all aspects of our existence, including our emotions, thoughts, and behaviors. Our ability to create a high level of smoothly flowing energy affects the quality of our relationships, productivity, creativity, and health. Our interactions with those around us have a significant impact on our inner harmony, and the inverse is even more true: our relationships with others will simply mirror our relationships with ourselves. You can become more aware of and connected to the transformative power of the Life Force Energy within all of us by following these seven steps.