Your Spiritual Strength is a memory thief! Everything that matters to you is stored in your mind, allowing you to recall and utilise whatever memory you require. It can also be a curse, as memories from the past haunt you, but try to focus on the good ones.
Before You Continue...
Do you know what is your soul number? Take this quick quiz to find out! Get a personalized numerology report, and discover how you can unlock your fullest spiritual potential. Start the quiz now!
Daily, morning meditation
Start your day off well by meditating. Meditation can help you calm down your thoughts over time if you practice it. And as your racing thoughts calm down, your intuition becomes more evident.
Take altruistic action within the community
Kindness and compassion are two ways to increase spiritual energy. And there's no better way to do it than by assisting people in your neighborhood. Building a community might also aid in the search for your tribe. It's not easy to cultivate your spiritual side on your own! Making genuine connections with others is beneficial to your emotional, physical, and spiritual well-being.
Get a daily dose of nature
Spending time in outdoors promotes holistic balance and personal development. Being in nature can help you relax, feel more energized, and connect with a power greater than yourself. Nature is awe-inspiring in its vastness, strength, and beauty. You, on the other hand, are not separate from it. You are a part of nature, just as nature is a part of you, as the world's rivers and air flow through your body. So, take a time to see how connected you are.
Surround yourself in music
Because music impacts your ideas, emotions, subconscious, and physical well-being, it may speak to you and heal you in ways that no one else can. Music can assist you in connecting with your spirituality by allowing you to connect with your essence and reach the deepest part of your soul. Listening to music that moves you, taking a sound bath, or chanting can all help you connect with your spirituality.
Listen to your gut
What is your heart's true message? What are your true feelings? And what truly resonates with you may go against your spiritual “rules.” Don't be scared to pay attention to that inner voice and even start acting in ways that support it. Allow yourself the opportunity to try new things and find your own path.
Support your mind and body
Your mind, body, and soul are all intertwined. Taking care of your spiritual side also entails taking care of your mind and body. Drumming, dancing, singing, or athletics are all ways to express oneself with your body. Follow your curiosity to feed your mind; reading, writing, and creating are all excellent ways to allow your mind to freely express itself.
Appreciate what you have
Having thankfulness and appreciation for what you have, the people in your life, and the achievements you have made. Appreciation is not simply a trait that is internal, such as being pleased with what you have rather than continually looking for the next big thing, but it is also a quality that is external. A simple grin or hello to your neighbors expresses gratitude and concern for others. Small actions add up when multiplied by a large number of people!
Each of us is a one-of-a-kind individual. And we're all on our own trip. It's nearly difficult to determine what influences the priorities, behaviors, and words of others. You may either evaluate someone based on your own ideals and preconceptions, or you can allow them to be themselves. This does not imply that you agree with everything someone says or that you avoid being a guiding voice when necessary. It's about not being abrasive, harsh, or judgmental.
What kind of spiritual powers are there?
- Apportation – When something vanishes or teleports from one location to another, or when something appears from an unknown source.
- The ability to voluntarily project an astral or mental body, which is related with an out-of-body experience in which one's consciousness is felt to briefly detach from the physical body.
- Bilocation is the ability to be in two places at the same time, which is frequently credited to a saint.
- Clairvoyance Using a'sixth sense,' the capacity to see things and events that are taking place far away, as well as find items, places, and people.
- The ability to receive unexpected sensory inputs through one's own skin is known as dermo-optical perception.
- Dowsing – The capacity to locate water through the use of a dowsing rod.
- Dream telepathy is the capacity to converse with another person telepathically through dreams.
- The ability to heal with one's own empathic, etheric, astral, mental, or spiritual energy is known as energy medicine.
- Materialization is the formation of objects and materials from unknown sources, as well as the appearance of matter.
- Psychic surgery is the ability to remove sickness or disorder from within or over body tissue by a “energetic” incision that heals quickly.
- Psychokinesis, sometimes known as telekinesis, is the ability to influence a physical system without interacting with it physically. It usually manifests as the ability to apply force, control things, and move matter with one's thoughts.
- Ergokinesis is the capacity to control the flow of energy, such as electricity, without having to engage with it directly.
- Psychometry or psychoscopy is the capacity to use touch to get information about a person or an object.
- The ability to see a distant or invisible thing utilizing extrasensory perception is known as remote vision, telesthesia, or remote sensing.
- The power to supernaturally comprehend past events, also known as retrocognition or postcognition.
- Thoughtography is the capacity to imprint a picture on a surface by ‘burning' it with one's mind alone.
- Xenoglossy The ability of a person to learn to write and speak a foreign language without using natural methods such as studying or research, but rather by divine intervention.
- Petrification is the ability to convert a living being into stone simply by staring them in the eyes.
- Transformation/Shapeshift The capacity to physically change the shape of the user's body.
What is the meaning spiritual power?
As the intelligence that feeds and organizes all forms, from atom to cosmos, spiritual power pervades every facet of life. It's up to you to use this power. It emanates from inside, and nothing can stop it once you've discovered the genuine self as its source.
What is your soul power?
Shadow is your soul strength. This determines that you can manipulate shadow and similar objects, such as mist, which is similar to shadow and can turn invisible and teleport.
How do I find my inner soul?
Introspection is one of the most effective ways to search your soul. It opens doors to your thoughts and the viewpoints from which you view life's various aspects. It's a type of self-reflection that allows you to see into your own mind. What is your outlook on life? What is your perspective on the world? Who are you? Why are you the way you are? Answering these types of questions will help you gain a better grasp of your personality and worldview.
What is your inner spirit?
You are not your worries, fears, or thoughts. You can control or monitor your ideas as they come and go, demonstrating that you are separate from and greater than them.
You are not defined by your titles or roles, such as mother, son, employee, writer, or friend. They're just your social masks that you have to put on now and then.
So, what exactly are you? You are the deeper soul that lies underlying all of these ephemeral aspects of yourself. Your soul your inner spirit is you.
1. You are made up of energy.
Everything we see as solid, including you, is made up of energy particles at their most basic level.
2. You are a divine being.
Isn't it true that the Universe has a mystical quality to it? The stars, planets, water, rainbows, and trees are all examples of natural phenomena. You, too, are made up of the same fundamental energy particles. So, in a sense, you're a celebrity!
3. You are flawless.
You were made exactly as you are by the Universe. For you to arrive on Earth as your own unique combination of passions, gifts, and eccentricities, a lot of dots have to connect. So you're exactly who you're meant to be. You are exactly who you are.
4. You are indestructible.
Your energy existed before you arrived in this physical body, and it will continue to exist after you have completed your journey through life in this body.
5. You are the embodiment of love.
You are a ball of joy when you are born, adoring everyone and everything around you. However, social conditioning may have caused you to lose touch with your natural state of love you may have been raised to distrust, judge, and reject others.
6. You are constantly expanding.
The Universe is always expanding, and as a part of it, you are compelled to expand as well to crave more, to give birth to new goals and dreams, to seek personal improvement and a better existence.
7. You are a formidable opponent.
Life is a creative process, and your ideas, beliefs, words, feelings, and actions today can shape your tomorrow. You wouldn't hesitate to go after what you really want if you realized how powerful you are.
8. You are not in danger.
Your ego might be damaged by others' unkind words or actions, and you're always worried about life not going as planned, but your spirit knows it can't be hurt and that everything happens for your highest good.
9. You're linked up.
You feel cut off from the Universe and other people, which causes you to feel lonely. However, you are related to everything in reality we are not independent individuals, but rather ‘pieces' of the same Universe, like a gigantic jigsaw.
10. You're being led.
Perhaps you've already witnessed divine timing, synchronicity, signs, and miracles in your life. If you know how to flow with it, there is an ever-present energy world, a life force, a field of limitless potentiality, a Divine Spirit, a Universe, that is curiously accepting of your every desire.
p.s. Are you ready to let go of the self-defeating self-talk that has been keeping you back? Are you fed up with doubting yourself and your goals? Would you like to boost your self-worth and self-love by a thousand percent? I have a gift for you. My online course, My Self Love, is a step-by-step journey to self-love and confidence. You may read about it here.
What are the 3 elements of spirituality?
In their eternal wisdom, all shamans, healers, sages, and wisdom keepers of all centuries, continents, and peoples claim that human spirituality is made up of three aspects: connections, values, and life purpose. These three components are so strongly linked that it may be difficult to tell them apart. Take a minute to ponder on each facet of human spirituality to determine the state of your spiritual well-being if this is possible. This will be a three-part monthly series, starting with relationships.
Internal (your domestic policy)how you deal with yourself, how you nurture the relationship with yourself and your higher selfand external (your foreign policy)how you relate, support, and interact with those people (and all living entities) in your environmentare the two categories of relationships.
What criteria would you use to assess your internal relationship, and what steps could you take to improve it?
How would you assess your external relationships, shifting from the perspective of domestic policy to international policy?
What is the spiritual power of the sun?
The sun is the giver of light and life to the entire cosmos; he is the stern guarantee of justice with his unblinking, all-seeing eye; and he is the source of wisdom with the virtually universal association of light with enlightenment or illumination.
How do I activate my inner power?
Every ounce of squandered energy depletes your inner power. Why waste time and effort doing things inefficiently and redundantly? Control what you can so you may concentrate your energies and mental energy on the things you can't. Take a notepad with you. Divide your everyday duties into two categories: repetitive and thinking. Then, for the repetitious jobs, build processes and routines. You'll be ecstatic with the extra time and mental space you've gained.