In India, the majority of numerologists utilize Chiero, but Pythagorean is frequently used in Western countries.
Before You Continue...
Do you know what is your soul number? Take this quick quiz to find out! Get a personalized numerology report, and discover how you can unlock your fullest spiritual potential. Start the quiz now!
Who is the father of Indian Numerology?
Pythagoras founded a school in Crotona, Italy, when he was roughly 50 years old, which was a kind of secret society. The semi-circle was the name of the society where he taught Mathematics, Astronomy, and Music. Both men and women were welcome in the community. His followers were allegedly forced to follow a stringent code of secrecy and were not permitted to write down any of his teachings. His students were also said to have to go through a five-year period of complete stillness in order to attain a degree of deep contemplation and faith development. The majority of what is known about what he taught was written down after he died.
Pythagoras was more interested in the concepts or principles behind mathematics than in solving mathematical problems, as modern-day mathematicians are. He believed that numbers could express the entirety of the universe, and he devised a method to do so, which was later improved upon by other Greek philosophers. Although Pythagoras did not develop numerology, his beliefs elevated it to a new level, earning him the title of “Father of Numerology.”
Although the precise origins of Numerology have yet to be identified, there are strong indications. The most widely used schools of mathematics are Pythagorean and Chaldean. Although Chaldean Numerology is older, the Pythagorean number system is significantly more widespread, particularly in the west.
Pythagoras was regarded as a brilliant mathematician. He was born in Greece in the 6th century B.C. and had a natural aptitude for mathematics. Many people are aware of his geometric theorems. He is, nonetheless, regarded as the Father of Modern Numerology. He is said to have spent many years studying the ancient science of numbers in Egypt and other regions of the world. He eventually brought this knowledge back to Greece, where he taught for nearly forty years and founded a college and school of mathematics that bears his name to this day.
Pythagoras was claimed to have taught in secret. Each pupil has to undergo a five-year period of complete quiet for the purpose of contemplation in order to build a strong feeling of faith. Furthermore, his students were required to memorize his lectures because it was banned to write anything down. Only after his death, in 500 B.C., did his devoted disciples deviate from this custom.
Which Numerology number is powerful?
The numbers 11, 22, and 33 have been respected as the master numbers since the beginning of numerology in ancient Greece, commanding an extra-strength presence in the cosmos. People born under these super numbers are more likely to become high-decibel movers and shakers, spiritual leaders, or community influencers.
Is Vedas a numerology?
Numerology is a mystical science of numbers that is used to decipher the significance of relationships between letters, numbers, sounds, music, events, names, birth dates, and planets, as well as to predict the future. It is crucial to note that the core meaning and interpretation of numbers stay largely the same across all of these distinct calculation approaches; what differs is the technology utilized for the computation.
While the Chaldean approach is often regarded as the mother of all numerology systems, Vedic numerology is actually the source of Chaldean numerology. Only when Alexander invaded Babylonia and the Greeks gained access to the Chaldean Numerology Scripts did the Pythagorean System emerge. Let's take a closer look at some of the key elements of Indian numerology.
Vedic Numerology is the oldest kind of numerology, with roots in the Vedas of Ancient India, particularly the Anka Shastra. This is unsurprising given that India is the birthplace of the Zero or Shoonya notion. The Indian Rishis predicted that the numerals 1 to 9, as well as Zero Shoonya, each had a unique feature that aids in fully understanding oneself. Furthermore, each number has a vibratory resonance linked with it. Resonance is formed when one's actions and the vibration of one's number are in sync. Finally, when resonance happens, a person's number functions well.
Everything in this tangible world is influenced by one or more of the nine planets, according to Indian Vedic numerology. It investigates how planets affect a person's life and personality. The Moon is the most essential factor in Vedic astrology for examining an individual's inner self, mind, and soul. The ascending and descending nodes of the Moon are denoted by the designations Rahu and Ketu, respectively. These nodes also illustrate the points where the Sun's and Moon's orbits cross. In Vedic numerology, Rahu and Ketu were considered planets.
Our lives are meant to be used to burn our Karmic pasts in the fire of pain. The malefic planets are Sun, Saturn, Rahu, Mars, and Ketu, whereas the benefic planets are Jupiter, Moon, Venus, and Mercury.
The Vedic numerology system is based on three major number combinations:
- Psychic Number: This is your perspective on the world, and it is essentially how we see ourselves and the world around us. It is merely the numeric value of the month and day of our birth. Let's say you were born on the 29th of the month. 2 + 9 = 11 = 1+ 1 = 2 is the Psychic Number.
- Destiny Number: This number indicates how the rest of the world perceives us, as well as what fate has dealt us in this incarnation as a result of our prior Karmas. It's the total of our complete birth date, as well as the month and year. Our Destiny Number is a single digit number. This is the name given to the Name Number in Western techniques.
- Your name number is your link to the outside tangible world, and it often survives even after the individual has passed away. Except for number 9, it is the sum of the numbers for each letter in the individual's entire name (first, middle, and last), mapped to the numbers assigned to the letters in the chart below.
According to the charts below, the Devanagari script was used to map an individual's Name Number by dividing the letters into Consonants and Vowels in ancient times.
The Vedic number chart has been modified to the English alphabet and mapped as follows for convenience of use in modern times:
Let's look at Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela's name to see what his Name Number is:
Divinity World has performed a comprehensive analysis of the many number systems, which is shown below, together with the numerical values allocated inside the Latin and Hindi alphabets, providing a holistic assessment of how the Numerology systems stack up:
What does No 7 mean in numerology?
The planet Ketu and the Numerology number 7 dominate those born on the 7th, 16th, or 25th of any month.
“You have to grow from the inside out,” says the quotation that best describes the Number 7. None of them can transform you into a spiritual being. “Your own spirit is your only teacher,” said Swami Vivekananda.
Number 7 is associated with the tarot's Chariot(7) card and is all about being analytical, insightful, and introspective. Because The Chariot always represents triumph of some sort, the number 7 is seen to be a lucky number.
Number 7 is associated with a strong desire for spiritual learning and knowledge. They are problem-solvers who seek to understand why things happen the way they do. They have the ability to cure themselves naturally. They prefer working alone and being left alone while others are distracted.
- 7 is a prime number that is commonly divided into three parts: three and four. As a result, the sevens are a mix of creativity(3) and pragmatism (4).
- The number 7 is considered a male number because it is forceful, confident, and seeks attention.
- You have a highly developed brain that borders on brilliance, and you have a knack for coming up with unique and inventive ideas. Your fertile intellect is drawn to the supernatural and mystical.
- You may have a strong intuition and find solace in following your spiritual path. You will never be pleased unless you continue to explore, evaluate, and investigate in order to connect the known and unknown.
- You have a strong sense of justice and fairness, and you appreciate living a systematic and organized life.
- By intuitively tuning into people's feelings and needs, you have an exceptional ability to heal them on spiritual, emotional, and physical levels.
- You should socialize more and break down the barriers you've built up around yourself. If your friends/relatives can see your emotional side on occasion, they may be able to understand you better.
- You shouldn't be so opinionated, critical, or demanding that you come across as arrogant. You should learn to appreciate life and those you love more.
- You can frighten folks around you since you are not like them and don't worry about the same things they do.
- If you are more forthright and improve on your dry sense of humor, you will make more friends and attract a partner more readily.
You'll perform well in the scientific and technical fields, as a philosopher, alchemist, writer, or ascetic, because you enjoy working alone in an organized and logical manner.
You'd become an excellent astrologer, psychic, social worker, or researcher due to your highly developed intuitive ability.
It's difficult to be in a relationship with a Number 7 unless you fully comprehend their point of view. However, once they're hooked on you, they'll be a dedicated and loyal companion.
They'll get along well with a spouse that shares their intellectual interests and is also an introvert.
Does numerology really work?
- The concept behind this calculation is simple: your birth date has an impact on the cosmos of your life and can accurately predict your relationships and life path. âIt's a gift of understanding to be prepared for life,” says our Astro friend Chirag.
- It can help you express your inner abilities and character, as well as your potential, and can help you transform your life by steering everything in the right direction.
- When it comes to making difficult and essential life decisions, numerology has proven to be completely reliable.
- The results of Numerology might help you figure out whether it's the best time to start a new business or ask for a raise.
- It has the power to transform your life by revealing the purpose of your spirit and directing you into a path where you can rely on someone for a fulfilling personal or professional relationship.
- It can also help you get closer to chances by revealing the characteristics that lead to excellent outcomes.
- It is vital to know the person you will travel through life with inside and out.
- Numerology can help you understand your partner's desires, ambitions, mood, voyage, and how they will arrive at their port of call.
- Numerology can be thought of as road signs for those who are embarking on an unknown journey, as it warns you of both positive and negative events in your life.
- When it comes to the same work, numerology can reveal what makes some people succeed while others fail.
- It shows your personality qualities and assists you in making the best decisions possible in areas such as relationships, health, education, marriage, love, and finances.
- It assists you in setting goals, planning and directing your efforts to achieve them, and wriggling your way out of difficult situations.
- When you fail to modify your life on a regular basis, it means you're losing out on important information. Numerology can help you reveal this information and change your life by letting you know what events are likely to occur in your life and what you can do about them as the person you are.
- Have you ever considered how picking the right wedding date can affect your relationship? This is something that numerology may assist you with.
- By examining the energies of a property, a city, or a town, numerology can help you stay in the appropriate spot.
Does the Bible support numerology?
The use of numbers in the Bible to convey a meaning other than the numerical value of the number being employed is known as biblical numerology. The Bible's numerological values frequently refer to a wider usage in the Ancient Near East.
What is the most magical number?
Based on centuries of mythology, science, and arithmetic, the number seven was the most potent magical number, and it played a significant part in the wizarding world. Bridget Wenlock, an astrologer, was the first to notice this through a theorem that revealed the number seven's magical capabilities.