The main reason for this is that astrological readings contain more information than numerology readings. While numerology considers your date of birth, astrology also considers your location and time of birth, making the reading significantly more individualized and specific.
Before You Continue...
Do you know what is your soul number? Take this quick quiz to find out! Get a personalized numerology report, and discover how you can unlock your fullest spiritual potential. Start the quiz now!
While different astrologists and numerologists have varied styles and methodologies, it is widely acknowledged that astrology has more established conventions and laws than numerology. This is significant since it implies you're more likely to receive consistent readings from several psychics.
However, none of this implies that you should pick one over the other. Instead, you should combine the two to get the most accurate reading possible. Numerology can help you comprehend your personality type and life path on a deeper level, whilst astrology can give you a more detailed view of life's events and what lies ahead.
The final truth is that locating a confirmed and trusted psychic is the first step to having an accurate reading, regardless of which method you prefer.
Which is more accurate astrology?
Between these two astrological forms, there is a variation in the house system. Vedic astrologers utilize whole-sign houses, with the Ascendant's sign occupying the first house. The four angular houses (1st, 4th, 7th, and 10th) are known as kendras and are the seat of authority in Vedic astrology. The trikonas, on the other hand, hold the areas of good fortune and opportunity (1st, 5th, 9th).
All of these distinctions demonstrate that both of these types of astrology have their unique significance. Western astrology employs a distinct methodology, more akin to an open system, in which conventional procedures for preparing the birth chart are given less weight. Traditional methods, on the other hand, are the foundation of calculation and analogy in Vedic astrology. Because we can't view the outer planets with our naked eyes, they aren't utilised here. The best thing about Vedic astrology is that planets are intimately linked to energizing qualities like yoga, ayurveda, and a slew of other key spiritual assets in India.
Western astrology can produce bizarre results because astrologers here believe on the Sun sign, which is fixed for one month, as opposed to Vedic astrology, which emphasizes the Moon, which is fixed for 2.25 days. Let us take a look at how Vedic astrology differs from western astrology.
Moon houses aren't very important in Western Astrology. The Sun is the most important planet here, and its position is accorded great importance. The moon houses, on the other hand, are important in Vedic Astrology. In Vedic astrology, there are 27 Constellations. They are the most important factor in making time-related predictions. It is possible to learn about the ideal times in life in order to establish a successful business, purchase a home, or perform ceremonies such as weddings, partnerships, or housewarmings. The Nakshatras are also useful for assessing a person's characteristics and gaining a thorough understanding of their mental state. While Vedic astrology can provide more precise results by focusing on the moon, western astrology is unable to do so.
Horoscope matching is a valuable feature of Indian Vedic Astrology that has been utilized to determine the compatibility of a potential bride and groom before marriage since ancient times. Horoscope matching, also known as Kundli matching, is a wonderful present for a newlywed couple. The more traits (gunas) that match, the more compatible the bride and groom are. Horoscope matching can easily reveal two people's potential to operate well together. Such information is not available in Western astrology. Though we can perform compatibility analysis using this method, the results will not be as exact as in Vedic astrology.
Nothing compares to the precision and depth of Vedic Astrology. Western astrology can't compete with the Vedic system's deep levels of wisdom and insight. We employ nakshatras in Vedic astrology to refine the meaning and expression of the chart. The time-systems analyze the signals and themes of your current existence (dashas). There are dozens of aspects (Vargas) that can assist you in extracting the intricacies of every area of your life, from marriage to death, and from happy to terrible times. Western astrology, on the other hand, relies heavily on the sun for predictions and progression, which has rendered their system ineffective for many years.
Finding a good muhurta is highly crucial in Vedic astrology while starting any new work. Muhurta is the art of choosing the most auspicious time to achieve success in any endeavor you choose. By regularly analyzing the cosmic position for the window period to start something new or make any crucial decision, Vedic astrologers compute the auspicious moment. In western astrology, on the other hand, there is no such precise method for determining the optimal time to start a new business.
The composition, alignment, pace, and movement of the current transits are used to foretell the future in western astrology. Western astrology is not very good at predicting events; instead, it focuses on predicting changes in a person's attitude or how the planets will affect his character. The current planetary phase, or shift in the position of the planets in a person's birth chart, is used in Vedic astrology to forecast the future. As a result, each planet dominates your home for a specific amount of time. Interestingly, depending on the nature of the ruling planet, that time period might be favorable or negative. For example, the Sun reigns for six years and Saturn reigns for nineteen. As a result, Vedic astrology's future predictions are more precise and precise.
Because it is based on more exact astronomical principles, Vedic astrology appears to be more upright than western astrology. The best part about Vedic astrology is that the astrologers consider not just the natal chart but also the dasas, or periods of different planets travelling through different signs, and their impact on people's lives. In addition, Vedic Astrology places a greater emphasis on the Moon sign than the Sun sign. The reason for this is that the Moon changes signs every 2.25 days, whereas the Sun takes around a month, therefore predictions based on the Moon are more accurate because our moods and circumstances change frequently. Second, because the moon governs the mind and emotions, predictions and analyses based on the moon's position are more accurate. Vedic Astrology, in contrast to western astrology, can provide more concrete and detail-oriented ways of prediction.
Planets, signs, and houses are used in both Vedic and Western astrology to produce the chart. Vedic astrology, on the other hand, takes into account “Because it depicts the sign that was rising on the eastern horizon at the precise moment you were born, you” to be the rising sign. This is more precise than using a calculator “In Western astrology, “sun sign” is employed to prepare your chart. The reason we say this is because the sun has been in the same sign for the past 30 days. Your rising sign, on the other hand, was thought to be the exact minute on the day you were born. When it comes to making an astrology chart, the sun is undeniably significant, but so are the other planets, particularly the moon.
Vedic astrology encompasses astrological gemology, color therapy, mantra therapy, and a slew of other techniques for counteracting the harmful effects of the planets in our life. Western Astrology does not provide such a solution, which is one of the main reasons why western systems cannot match Vedic Astrology's immense power.
Western astrology focuses on assessing an individual's psychological nature, although it is ineffective at predicting future events. Vedic astrology, on the other hand, produces more predictable outcomes when it comes to predicting when specific events would occur. Vedic astrology is founded on karma, therefore it accurately describes an individual's karmic tendencies and when they can be developed to that individual's benefit. In western astrology, there is no technique for using karma to reap future advantages.
Yearly Vedic astrology predictions are more accurate and reliable than Western astrology predictions. All of these forecasts based on signs are generic. In western astrology, the sun sign is used to predict the year, therefore all people born in the same month are assigned to the same sun sign. They would be inheriting a certain set of traits. However, when utilizing moon signs to make a yearly prediction, two people born in the same month but at different times may have different birth stars. This is why Vedic astrology forecasts are more accurate.
You may have questioned why, according to Western astrology, your Sun sign is Aries, but in the Vedic system, it is Cancer. You may also notice differences in your rising sign and the placement of other planets in new signs. This occurs because a horoscope is calculated differently in Vedic and Western astrology. Both employ distinct methodologies to make predictions about a person's nature, conduct, life events, and major events. Because the Western system is based on the Sun, it is superior at assessing physical and psychological patterns. Because it is based on the lunar system, which has a stable constellation, the Vedic system is considerably better at explaining the soul nature and predicting future occurrences.
Another advantage of the Vedic method over the Western system is that it employs the Dasa Predictive System. Depending on the planet, a planetary Dasa can last anywhere from 6 to 20 years. Vedic astrology not only assesses the circumstance, but also calculates the outcome of karma and offers a remedy to mitigate the bad effects of planets ruling your home. Thus, the Vedic system is more accurate because it has remained intact for thousands of years, and its base is the knowledge employed in modern astronomy with reference to any astronomical phenomena that occur inside the system. Let us be proud of our Vedic system!
Does astrology and numerology work together?
The native's birth chart is used by astrology to help him through life. Expert astrologers construct the birth chart based on the time of the native's birth and sophisticated calculations derived from the Sun, Moon, and other stars' planetary positions at the moment. When creating a birth chart using the divisions of a 360-degree circle, the calculation of angles, degrees, signs, and houses, among other things, all require numbers and have been ascribed meanings based on them.
Numerologists look at the many numbers in a person's life, their relationships, and how they affect them. Based on the native's date of birth and name, they calculate his numerological number. They think that each number vibrates differently, attracting both positive and bad energies, and that each number is responsible for the native's personality, as well as his or her success or failure in life.
The energy associated with each vibrating number was initially identified by Pythagoras, a Greek philosopher and mathematician.
When Albert Einstein presented his mathematical theories and explanations of the order in the universe, he mentioned astrology and numerology, as well as the vibrations transmitted by numbers. The numbers are the foundation of our universe and explain how the human mind functions.
As a result, mathematics plays a significant role in both Numerology and Astrology. If you don't understand the significance and symbolism of the numbers, you won't be able to interpret a birth chart. While numerologists are not need to have a thorough understanding of astrology in order to perform their work, having a rudimentary awareness of planetary influences can substantially improve the accuracy of the reading. This is due to the fact that each number from 0 to 9 is ruled by the Moon, the Sun, or a planet, and is also usually connected with an astrological zodiac sign. Thus, Pluto rules Zero, the Sun rules One, the Moon rules Two, Jupiter rules Three, Rahu (3/4 the Moon's ascending Node rules Four), Mercury rules Five, Venus rules Six, Ketu rules Seven, Saturn rules Eight, and Mars rules Nine.
Similarly, Mars rules the first sign of the Western zodiac, Aries, Venus rules the second sign, Taurus, and so forth.
As a result, numerology and astrology can be combined. They can both be combined (called Astro-Numerology) and utilized in tandem to map a person's horoscope and find significance in their lives. Numerology, according to some, is the numerical form of Astrology.
Is numerology different from astrology?
Although astrology and numerology are different in nature, they are both interconnected. Astrology is the study of the sky's stars and planets and how they relate to life on Earth, whereas numerology is the study of numbers and how their vibrations relate to life. Both of these strategies are capable of foreseeing the future.
Here's a link to a tool that will help you determine your compatibility with your mate. It's amusing!
Keep an optimistic attitude! It can't get any tougher than this in 2020! Simply select your sign from the list below…
Is astrology so accurate?
Astrologers frequently avoid making provable forecasts in favor of vague assertions that allow them to avoid being proven wrong. Despite decades of testing, astrology's predictions have never been more accurate than what could be predicted by chance alone.
Is Jyotish accurate?
Vedic astrology considers the placements and motions of all planets, nakshatras, and fixed zodiac signs, as well as their impact on human existence. This improves the accuracy and reliability of Vedic astrology. These offer in-depth analysis and insight into a person's life. As a result, it is the most accurate astrological principle.
What is number 8 numerology?
The planet Saturn and the Numerology number 8 dominate those born on the 8th, 17th, or 26th of any month.
“The secret of change is to focus all of your energy not on battling the old, but on building the new,” says the quotation that best describes the Number 8.
Number 8 is associated with the tarot's Strength(8) card and represents cycles, infinity, equilibrium, success, opportunity, sustainability, and observation. It's all about dominance and power.
The number eight is both spiritual and materialistic. It resembles the infinity symbol and is concerned with the energy recycling journey path. The number 8 is associated with power, self-assurance, inner strength, inner wisdom, social rank, ego, and a love for humanity and a desire for peace.
Eights are exceedingly professional, and as a result, they are extremely successful, particularly in business.
- The number's shape reflects its most significant feature: balance. It's the ‘karma' number.
- The cyclic journey of breath moving through our lungs and body is in an 8-like pattern, which ignites our soul (Infinite symbol).
- You are dedicated, hardworking, and persistent until you complete the task at hand.
- You are a competent decision maker who recognizes when a chance to succeed should be actively pursued.
- You have a philosophical temperament that believes in fairness and balance, which you manifest not only for yourself but for all of humanity.
- Because you are a survivor who refuses to be a victim, you are tenacious and overcome hardship, including often an abusive environment.
- You should be more receptive to other people's views and more open to their suggestions. Stop being so arrogant, bossy, and self-confident.
- You can be a little cutthroat and unethical at times, prioritizing achievement and fortune over relationships. Yes, money doesn't grow on trees, but don't be too frugal.
- Learn to not pass judgment on others. Remember that while others may not have your commercial acumen, they may possess a variety of other desirable characteristics that you lack.
8's are skilled at speculating, thus stock trading will be a breeze for them. Because they enjoy making money, they make terrific businessmen, entrepreneurs, and start-up leaders.
Even as employees, they know how to play their cards well in order to achieve high prestige and power.
Because they are good decision makers, they will thrive in fields such as finance, law, medicine, and even surgery.
They are devoted to their families and are fiercely protective of their loved ones. They are a trustworthy, loyal, and dependable partner. All they need in return is for love and admiration for their efforts and accomplishments in life.
Does numerology really work?
- The concept behind this calculation is simple: your birth date has an impact on the cosmos of your life and can accurately predict your relationships and life path. âIt's a gift of understanding to be prepared for life,” says our Astro friend Chirag.
- It can help you express your inner abilities and character, as well as your potential, and can help you transform your life by steering everything in the right direction.
- When it comes to making difficult and essential life decisions, numerology has proven to be completely reliable.
- The results of Numerology might help you figure out whether it's the best time to start a new business or ask for a raise.
- It has the power to transform your life by revealing the purpose of your spirit and directing you into a path where you can rely on someone for a fulfilling personal or professional relationship.
- It can also help you get closer to chances by revealing the characteristics that lead to excellent outcomes.
- It is vital to know the person you will travel through life with inside and out.
- Numerology can help you understand your partner's desires, ambitions, mood, voyage, and how they will arrive at their port of call.
- Numerology can be thought of as road signs for those who are embarking on an unknown journey, as it warns you of both positive and negative events in your life.
- When it comes to the same work, numerology can reveal what makes some people succeed while others fail.
- It shows your personality qualities and assists you in making the best decisions possible in areas such as relationships, health, education, marriage, love, and finances.
- It assists you in setting goals, planning and directing your efforts to achieve them, and wriggling your way out of difficult situations.
- When you fail to modify your life on a regular basis, it means you're losing out on important information. Numerology can help you reveal this information and change your life by letting you know what events are likely to occur in your life and what you can do about them as the person you are.
- Have you ever considered how picking the right wedding date can affect your relationship? This is something that numerology may assist you with.
- By examining the energies of a property, a city, or a town, numerology can help you stay in the appropriate spot.
Is numerology a real thing?
I began to be more and more captivated to numbers a few years ago. Numbers on the clock, receipts, and car plates drew my attention everywhere I went. To the point where I enrolled in a college course offered by a well-known Numerologist just for my personal education.
The most widely used numerology today is based on the teachings of Pythagoras, an ancient Greek philosopher. The study of the energy and vibration of numbers is known as numerology. The meaning of the numbers 1-9 is explained by numerology, which has a specific and unique frequency. It's difficult to dispute that the ancient knowledge of numerology is real once you start learning what your numbers say about you.
The life path number, which is computed from your birth date, is one of the most important parts of numerology. This number represents your principal life mission, as well as your understanding of your life's purposes, genuine self, talents, and challenges. Your life path number might also reveal information about your mental and physical well-being. I enquired.
What does No 7 mean in numerology?
The planet Ketu and the Numerology number 7 dominate those born on the 7th, 16th, or 25th of any month.
“You have to grow from the inside out,” says the quotation that best describes the Number 7. None of them can transform you into a spiritual being. “Your own spirit is your only teacher,” said Swami Vivekananda.
Number 7 is associated with the tarot's Chariot(7) card and is all about being analytical, insightful, and introspective. Because The Chariot always represents triumph of some sort, the number 7 is seen to be a lucky number.
Number 7 is associated with a strong desire for spiritual learning and knowledge. They are problem-solvers who seek to understand why things happen the way they do. They have the ability to cure themselves naturally. They prefer working alone and being left alone while others are distracted.
- 7 is a prime number that is commonly divided into three parts: three and four. As a result, the sevens are a mix of creativity(3) and pragmatism (4).
- The number 7 is considered a male number because it is forceful, confident, and seeks attention.
- You have a highly developed brain that borders on brilliance, and you have a knack for coming up with unique and inventive ideas. Your fertile intellect is drawn to the supernatural and mystical.
- You may have a strong intuition and find solace in following your spiritual path. You will never be pleased unless you continue to explore, evaluate, and investigate in order to connect the known and unknown.
- You have a strong sense of justice and fairness, and you appreciate living a systematic and organized life.
- By intuitively tuning into people's feelings and needs, you have an exceptional ability to heal them on spiritual, emotional, and physical levels.
- You should socialize more and break down the barriers you've built up around yourself. If your friends/relatives can see your emotional side on occasion, they may be able to understand you better.
- You shouldn't be so opinionated, critical, or demanding that you come across as arrogant. You should learn to appreciate life and those you love more.
- You can frighten folks around you since you are not like them and don't worry about the same things they do.
- If you are more forthright and improve on your dry sense of humor, you will make more friends and attract a partner more readily.
You'll perform well in the scientific and technical fields, as a philosopher, alchemist, writer, or ascetic, because you enjoy working alone in an organized and logical manner.
You'd become an excellent astrologer, psychic, social worker, or researcher due to your highly developed intuitive ability.
It's difficult to be in a relationship with a Number 7 unless you fully comprehend their point of view. However, once they're hooked on you, they'll be a dedicated and loyal companion.
They'll get along well with a spouse that shares their intellectual interests and is also an introvert.
Is numerology a science?
The art of using numbers to predict the future is known as numerology. This is an occult discipline that has existed for thousands of years but was better understood after Pythagoras, a Greek philosopher, explained the concept or concepts of mathematics. He believed that numbers could express the entire universe and that everything in the universe is dependent on the mystical characteristics of numbers.
The principle behind numerology readings is that each number has its own vibration, which gives it specific features. These qualities can reveal a person's personality and behavior, forecast their future, and guide them toward their true destiny and purpose.