The number formed by adding the digits of the day (DD) to a person's birth date is referred to as their Ruling Number. Add your birth date to get a single digit, which is your Ruling Number.
Before You Continue...
Do you know what is your soul number? Take this quick quiz to find out! Get a personalized numerology report, and discover how you can unlock your fullest spiritual potential. Start the quiz now!
What does your ruling number say about you?
Your Ruling number reveals information about your personality (both positive and negative aspects), your life's mission, and the professions that you are most suited for.
What does 5 ruling number mean?
The planet Mercury rules the number 5, which can signify deception at times. The fact that their ruling planet, Mercury, is highly volatile and known to embody the attributes of other connected planets is the cause for this falsehood trait in number 5 locals. People born on the 5th, 14th, and 23rd of any month fall into the number 5 category.
What is 2 ruling number?
The Moon is the ruler of this number, and persons born under it are exceedingly imaginative, idealistic, and dreamy. People born between October 21 and November 20, and February 19 and March 20 are naturally attractive to you. You're also drawn to those who are ruled by the numbers 2, 4, and 6. People with an intellectual bent, as well as those who can supply you with creature comforts, appeal to you. In business and finance, you'll have a moderate amount of success. If you apply your ingenuity to develop something new, you can enhance your financial situation.
You are a caring, considerate, and selfless individual who always considers the sentiments of others. You're a great colleague and partner. You can pay attention to the minutiae without losing sight of the bigger picture. You adore neatness and order. You're an introvert who prefers isolation over being in the company of others with whom you have no connection. You appreciate natural and beautiful things, as well as the simple pleasures of life. You must not allow others to take advantage of your kind nature.
What does a 3 ruling number mean?
The planet Jupiter rules this number, and persons born under it value righteousness, justice, mercy, and pure love. People born between June 21 and July 20, and between October 21 and November 20 are naturally attractive to you. You're also drawn to those who are ruled by the numbers 3, 6, 7, and 9. Financially, you will be fortunate, and you will have many prospects for progress in your career. Your ambition, leadership, and drive will constantly drive you to seek for continuous professional progress.
In life, you are typically fortunate. You have the ability to draw all wonderful things to yourself. The number 3 governs merciful judges, physicians, priests, teachers, philosophers, and humanists. You'll have a lot of contact with the general public and will be seen by a lot of people. You have a lot of friends because of your keen wit and natural charisma. You are versatile and multitalented, yet you are frequently undecided about your job path. You have a humble demeanor and are naturally polite to everyone. You are self-assured and full of self-assurance. You are open-minded and tolerant, with no animosity or guile.
What is my numerology number based on date of birth?
Essentially, take the numerical value of your date of birth, put all of the digits together per category (year, month, day), and keep adding each of the numbers together until you reach a single digit.
Consider the following scenario: Let's say you were born on July 3, 1995, or 7/3/1995. To begin, combine the year's digits together to reduce it to a single digit. 2+4 = 6, and 1+9+9+9+5 = 24. Because both the month and the day are already single digits in this case, we can now add the two values: Six (for the year) plus three (for the day) plus seven (for the month) equals sixteen. Finally, as needed, add those digits together until you have a single digit: 1 + 6 Equals 7
Another example, this time with the date of birth of December 26, 1989. It's December 26th, 1989, thus 1+9+8+9 Equals 27, and 2+7 = 9. The month, 12, is reduced to 3 (1+2) and the day, 26, is reduced to 8 (2+6). As a result, 9+8+3 = 20. Finally, because 2+0 = 2, this individual's life-path number is 2.
So far, everything has been rather straightforward, but there is one complication: If one of your groups totals 11 or 22 during the calculating process, do not decrease those numbers to a single digit until the final reduction. That's because, according to numerology, 11 and 22 are “master numbers” with their own unique meanings. If you were born in November, for example, you were given a master number. The following is how someone born on November 2, 1960 would determine their number: 1+9+6+0 = 16, which can be simplified to 7 (1+6). As a result, 7+2+11 = 20 (which does not diminish!) and 2+0 = 2.
Have you worked out what your life path number is? Now you can simply type that number into the box below to learn everything that might possibly happen to you. (Almost.)
What is number 8 numerology?
The planet Saturn and the Numerology number 8 dominate those born on the 8th, 17th, or 26th of any month.
“The secret of change is to focus all of your energy not on battling the old, but on building the new,” says the quotation that best describes the Number 8.
Number 8 is associated with the tarot's Strength(8) card and represents cycles, infinity, equilibrium, success, opportunity, sustainability, and observation. It's all about dominance and power.
The number eight is both spiritual and materialistic. It resembles the infinity symbol and is concerned with the energy recycling journey path. The number 8 is associated with power, self-assurance, inner strength, inner wisdom, social status, ego, and a love for humanity and a desire for peace.
Eights are exceedingly professional, and as a result, they are extremely successful, particularly in business.
- The number's shape reflects its most important feature: balance. It's the ‘karma' number.
- The cyclic journey of breath moving through our lungs and body is in an 8-like pattern, which ignites our soul (Infinite symbol).
- You are dedicated, hardworking, and persistent until you complete the task at hand.
- You are a competent decision maker who recognizes when a chance to succeed should be actively pursued.
- You have a philosophical temperament that believes in fairness and balance, which you manifest not only for yourself but for all of humanity.
- Because you are a survivor who refuses to be a victim, you are tenacious and overcome hardship, including often an abusive environment.
- You should be more receptive to other people's ideas and more open to their suggestions. Stop being so arrogant, bossy, and self-confident.
- You can be a little cutthroat and unethical at times, prioritizing achievement and fortune over relationships. Yes, money doesn't grow on trees, but don't be too frugal.
- Learn to not pass judgment on others. Remember that while others may not have your commercial acumen, they may possess a variety of other desirable characteristics that you lack.
8's are skilled at speculating, thus stock trading will be a breeze for them. Because they enjoy making money, they make excellent businessmen, entrepreneurs, and start-up leaders.
Even as employees, they know how to play their cards well in order to achieve high prestige and power.
Because they are good decision makers, they will thrive in fields such as finance, law, medicine, and even surgery.
They are devoted to their families and are fiercely protective of their loved ones. They are a trustworthy, loyal, and dependable partner. All they need in return is for love and admiration for their efforts and accomplishments in life.
What does No 7 mean in numerology?
The planet Ketu and the Numerology number 7 dominate those born on the 7th, 16th, or 25th of any month.
“You have to grow from the inside out,” says the quotation that best describes the Number 7. None of them can transform you into a spiritual being. “Your own spirit is your only teacher,” said Swami Vivekananda.
Number 7 is associated with the tarot's Chariot(7) card and is all about being analytical, insightful, and introspective. Because The Chariot always represents triumph of some sort, the number 7 is seen to be a lucky number.
Number 7 is associated with a strong desire for spiritual learning and knowledge. They are problem-solvers who seek to understand why things happen the way they do. They have the ability to cure themselves naturally. They prefer working alone and being left alone while others are distracted.
- 7 is a prime number that is commonly divided into three parts: three and four. As a result, the sevens are a mix of creativity(3) and pragmatism (4).
- The number 7 is considered a male number because it is forceful, confident, and seeks attention.
- You have a highly developed brain that borders on brilliance, and you have a knack for coming up with unique and inventive ideas. Your fertile intellect is drawn to the supernatural and mystical.
- You may have a strong intuition and find solace in following your spiritual path. You will never be pleased unless you continue to explore, evaluate, and investigate in order to connect the known and unknown.
- You have a strong sense of justice and fairness, and you appreciate living a systematic and organized life.
- By intuitively tuning into people's feelings and needs, you have an exceptional ability to heal them on spiritual, emotional, and physical levels.
- You should socialize more and break down the barriers you've built up around yourself. If your friends/relatives can see your emotional side on occasion, they may be able to understand you better.
- You shouldn't be so opinionated, critical, or demanding that you come across as arrogant. You should learn to appreciate life and those you love more.
- You can frighten folks around you since you are not like them and don't worry about the same things they do.
- If you are more forthright and improve on your dry sense of humor, you will make more friends and attract a partner more readily.
You'll perform well in the scientific and technical fields, as a philosopher, alchemist, writer, or ascetic, because you enjoy working alone in an organized and logical manner.
You'd become an excellent astrologer, psychic, social worker, or researcher due to your highly developed intuitive ability.
It's difficult to be in a relationship with a Number 7 unless you fully comprehend their point of view. However, once they're hooked on you, they'll be a dedicated and loyal companion.
They'll get along well with a partner who shares their intellectual interests and is also an introvert.
What does my ruling number 9 mean?
This number is ruled by Mars, which indicates that you are bold, courageous, dashing, and swift. People born between July 21 and August 20 and November 21 and December 20 are naturally attractive to you. You're also drawn to those who are ruled by the numbers 3, 6, and 9. You are extremely fortunate in terms of your career and financial situation, and you will make significantly more than the ordinary individual. However, because you have a propensity of overspending, caution should be exercised so that it does not become a case of easy come, easy go.
You're seen as a fighter. You're a go-getter who won't stop until you've achieved your objective. You have a fiery attitude and a handsome demeanor. You have a lot of energy and vitality. You are courageous and do not back down when confronted with a difficult situation. You care deeply about your friends and will go to great lengths to assist them. You're always rooting for the underdog. Though you act in good intention, your lack of finesse and delicacy in your demeanor frequently leads to misinterpretation. You'll have to be more discreet, especially while interacting with family and friends.
What does the ruling number 1 mean?
Number 1 persons are those born on the 1st, 10th, 19th, and 28th days of any month, and are controlled by the planet Sun. When the Sun is in its element, it is a tremendous creative force that gives us Light and Life to the cosmos, and it is so bright that we can hardly see any other planet or star.