Numerology is the pseudoscientific belief in a divine or mystical connection between a number and one or more simultaneous events. It also includes the investigation of the numerical value of letters in words, names, and concepts. It's frequently linked to the paranormal, alongside astrology and divinatory arts.
Before You Continue...
Do you know what is your soul number? Take this quick quiz to find out! Get a personalized numerology report, and discover how you can unlock your fullest spiritual potential. Start the quiz now!
Despite the extensive history of numerological concepts, the term “numerology” does not appear in the English language until around 1907.
Even though they do not practice traditional numerology, persons who believe in numerical patterns and make pseudoscientific interpretations from them are referred to as numerologists. For example, mathematician Underwood Dudley uses the word in his 1997 book Numerology: Or What Pythagoras Wrought to describe practitioners of the Elliott wave theory of stock market analysis.
How is numerology calculated?
Analyzing your unique date of birth is the simplest approach to begin working with numerology. It's all about getting to the root number in numerology. To do so, simply subtract numbers until you reach a single-digit number, with the exception of 11 and 22, which are Master Numbers (more on this later). This is your unique Life Path Number, which is a single digit.
The Life Path Number is comparable to your astrological Sun Sign in that it exposes your true self, including your strengths, flaws, talents, and goals. Your Life Path Number also reveals the tone of your experiences as well as the reasons why things happen in the past, present, and future. Simply put, it provides a well-organized, well-structured framework that lights your daily life.
Which numerology number is powerful?
The numbers 11, 22, and 33 have been respected as the master numbers since the beginning of numerology in ancient Greece, commanding an extra-strength presence in the cosmos. People born under these super numbers are more likely to become high-decibel movers and shakers, spiritual leaders, or community influencers.
Does numerology really work?
- The concept behind this calculation is simple: your birth date has an impact on the cosmos of your life and can accurately predict your relationships and life path. âIt's a gift of understanding to be prepared for life,” says our Astro friend Chirag.
- It can help you express your inner abilities and character, as well as your potential, and can help you transform your life by steering everything in the right direction.
- When it comes to making difficult and essential life decisions, numerology has proven to be completely reliable.
- The results of Numerology might help you figure out whether it's the best time to start a new business or ask for a raise.
- It has the power to transform your life by revealing the purpose of your spirit and directing you into a path where you can rely on someone for a fulfilling personal or professional relationship.
- It can also help you get closer to chances by revealing the characteristics that lead to excellent outcomes.
- It is vital to know the person you will travel through life with inside and out.
- Numerology can help you understand your partner's desires, ambitions, mood, voyage, and how they will arrive at their port of call.
- Numerology can be thought of as road signs for those who are embarking on an unknown journey, as it warns you of both positive and negative events in your life.
- When it comes to the same work, numerology can reveal what makes some people succeed while others fail.
- It shows your personality qualities and assists you in making the best decisions possible in areas such as relationships, health, education, marriage, love, and finances.
- It assists you in setting goals, planning and directing your efforts to achieve them, and wriggling your way out of difficult situations.
- When you fail to modify your life on a regular basis, it means you're losing out on important information. Numerology can help you reveal this information and change your life by letting you know what events are likely to occur in your life and what you can do about them as the person you are.
- Have you ever considered how picking the right wedding date can affect your relationship? This is something that numerology may assist you with.
- By examining the energies of a property, a city, or a town, numerology can help you stay in the appropriate spot.
How do I calculate my name in numerology?
So, how can you figure out the numerology of your baby's name? To get the value of a name, multiply each number by the number of letters in the name. Simply add the two numbers together to produce a single digit if the total number is a double digit. (If your name number is 21, for example, the numerical value is three.)
What does No 7 mean in numerology?
The planet Ketu and the Numerology number 7 dominate those born on the 7th, 16th, or 25th of any month.
“You have to grow from the inside out,” says the quotation that best describes the Number 7. None of them can transform you into a spiritual being. “Your own spirit is your only teacher,” said Swami Vivekananda.
Number 7 is associated with the tarot's Chariot(7) card and is all about being analytical, insightful, and introspective. Because The Chariot always represents triumph of some sort, the number 7 is seen to be a lucky number.
Number 7 is associated with a strong desire for spiritual learning and knowledge. They are problem-solvers who seek to understand why things happen the way they do. They have the ability to cure themselves naturally. They prefer working alone and being left alone while others are distracted.
- 7 is a prime number that is commonly divided into three parts: three and four. As a result, the sevens are a mix of creativity(3) and pragmatism (4).
- The number 7 is considered a male number because it is forceful, confident, and seeks attention.
- You have a highly developed brain that borders on brilliance, and you have a knack for coming up with unique and inventive ideas. Your fertile intellect is drawn to the supernatural and mystical.
- You may have a strong intuition and find solace in following your spiritual path. You will never be pleased unless you continue to explore, evaluate, and investigate in order to connect the known and unknown.
- You have a strong sense of justice and fairness, and you appreciate living a systematic and organized life.
- By intuitively tuning into people's feelings and needs, you have an exceptional ability to heal them on spiritual, emotional, and physical levels.
- You should socialize more and break down the barriers you've built up around yourself. If your friends/relatives can see your emotional side on occasion, they may be able to understand you better.
- You shouldn't be so opinionated, critical, or demanding that you come across as arrogant. You should learn to appreciate life and those you love more.
- You can frighten folks around you since you are not like them and don't worry about the same things they do.
- If you are more forthright and improve on your dry sense of humor, you will make more friends and attract a partner more readily.
You'll perform well in the scientific and technical fields, as a philosopher, alchemist, writer, or ascetic, because you enjoy working alone in an organized and logical manner.
You'd become an excellent astrologer, psychic, social worker, or researcher due to your highly developed intuitive ability.
It's difficult to be in a relationship with a Number 7 unless you fully comprehend their point of view. However, once they're hooked on you, they'll be a dedicated and loyal companion.
They'll get along well with a spouse that shares their intellectual interests and is also an introvert.
What is my numerology by date of birth?
Essentially, take the numerical value of your date of birth, put all of the digits together per category (year, month, day), and keep adding each of the numbers together until you reach a single digit.
Consider the following scenario: Let's say you were born on July 3, 1995, or 7/3/1995. To begin, combine the year's digits together to reduce it to a single digit. 2+4 = 6, and 1+9+9+9+5 = 24. Because both the month and the day are already single digits in this example, we can now sum the two values: Six (for the year) plus three (for the day) plus seven (for the month) equals sixteen. Finally, as needed, add those digits together until you have a single digit: 1 + 6 Equals 7
Another example, this time with the date of birth of December 26, 1989. It's December 26th, 1989, thus 1+9+8+9 Equals 27, and 2+7 = 9. The month, 12, is reduced to 3 (1+2) and the day, 26, is reduced to 8 (2+6). As a result, 9+8+3 = 20. Finally, because 2+0 = 2, this individual's life-path number is 2.
So far, everything has been rather straightforward, but there is one complication: If one of your groups totals 11 or 22 during the calculating process, do not decrease those numbers to a single digit until the final reduction. That's because, according to numerology, 11 and 22 are “master numbers” with their own unique meanings. If you were born in November, for example, you were given a master number. The following is how someone born on November 2, 1960 would determine their number: 1+9+6+0 = 16, which can be simplified to 7 (1+6). As a result, 7+2+11 = 20 (which does not diminish!) and 2+0 = 2.
Have you worked out what your life path number is? Now you can simply type that number into the box below to learn everything that might possibly happen to you. (Almost.)
Which birthday date is lucky?
Year of Birth Numerology: You've probably heard that a certain date, day, or color is lucky for us. We get along well with persons born on a specific date. This is due to the effect of planets, according to numerology. Astrology mentions a total of nine planets. Every planet is also the owner of a specific number. The placement of these planets reveals information about a person's nature, life, lucky day, and date…
The Sun is the ruler of the number one. Dates 1, 2, 3 and 9 are auspicious for persons born on the 1st, 10th, 19th, or 28th of the month. Yellow, golden, and orange are also lucky colors, while Sunday and Monday are auspicious days.
Why is 12 a lucky number?
- If something noteworthy occurs today, remembering the exact date will be a breeze.
- There will be a large number of weddings today for this and other reasons, so love will be evident everywhere. It's mostly good karma.
- The number 12 is like a balanced marriage, according to one of the Vegas wedding chapels that people are flocking to today: “This is a very balanced number because of the ‘go-getting' 1 and the'sensitive' 2. The vibration of 1 is that of ‘new beginnings' and re-starting things. The 2 vibration is about finding ‘balance,' which is something that many people deal with – balancing their money accounts, their food and beverage intake, their emotions… balancing in every aspect.”
- It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! A triple date will not occur again until January 1, 2101. So why not embrace the spirit and take a chance you'll never get another chance at? For example, ask out that cute barista or confess your emotions for a long-time buddy.
- The number 12 reflects the balance of yin and yang: One is a yang number in Chinese numerology, ruled by the sun and symbolizes freedom and individualism. Two is a yin number that represents symmetry and balance and is ruled by the moon. Harmony is found in the number 12.
- Take a hint from this 12/12/12 bride, who claims that the number 12 is akin to a clock's reset, and therefore a new beginning in her love life.
- There's a mix of masculine and feminine elements: Glo MSN is a service that allows you to communicate with people all over the world “In Western numerology, certain personality attributes are associated with numbers: the masculine one is self-sufficient and driven, while the feminine two is a true partner. They constitute an invincible pair when they work together.”
- It brings us full circle. Twelve is the number of completion in numerology. December, being the twelfth and final month of the year, marks the conclusion of one cycle and the start of another, with night or day commencing every twelve hours.
- It's just beautiful. Twelve is a sublime number for math nerds, as it is “a number with a perfect number of divisors, and the sum of its divisors is also a perfect number.” Hopefully, the sublime will rub off on your romantic life, but the number twelve also serves as a reminder not to anticipate perfection. “12 is a semiperfect number because there is a subset of 12's proper divisors that add up to 12 (all of them except 4).” On 12/12/12, I'd take a semiperfect relationship over a perfect one any day.
- It has an otherworldly and celestial quality to it: the number twelve is connected with the skies (12 months, 12 zodiac signs, 12 stations of the moon and the sun). It's the result of the sacred and the secular coming together (3 X 4). It's a word that appears frequently in the Bible (the number of apostles, the Tribes of Israel, etc.).
- Even numbers are considered auspicious in general since it is thought that good fortune occurs in pairs. So, with 12/12/12, you're getting a triple dosage of good fortune! (However, would the fact that an even number is repeated an uneven number of times nullify the good fortune? Now my head hurts.)
- You're not convinced? Have you been dumped today, or have you had any other romantic misfortune? DOUGHNUTS ARE ALSO SOLD BY THE DOZEN, which is fortunate.
Do you believe in the power of numbers? How about you, what's yours? Is there anything spectacular planned for 12/12/12?
What is the most magical number?
Based on centuries of mythology, science, and arithmetic, the number seven was the most potent magical number, and it played a significant part in the wizarding world. Bridget Wenlock, an astrologer, was the first to notice this through a theorem that revealed the number seven's magical capabilities.
Is numerology better than astrology?
The main reason for this is that astrological readings contain more information than numerology readings. While numerology considers your date of birth, astrology also considers your location and time of birth, making the reading significantly more individualized and specific.
While different astrologists and numerologists have varied styles and methodologies, it is widely acknowledged that astrology has more established conventions and laws than numerology. This is significant since it implies you're more likely to receive consistent readings from several psychics.
However, none of this implies that you should pick one over the other. Instead, you should combine the two to get the most accurate reading possible. Numerology can help you comprehend your personality type and life path on a deeper level, whilst astrology can give you a more detailed view of life's events and what lies ahead.
The final truth is that locating a confirmed and trusted psychic is the first step to having an accurate reading, regardless of which method you prefer.