Have you ever caught yourself staring at the clock at 11:11 a.m.? Or perhaps you've always wondered why you keep running into people who were born on the same day of the month? Or why does your lucky number appear in the strangest of places? The numbers that make up numerology are part of a strong, sacred system that dates back thousands of years. Life Path Numbers and Destiny Numbers, as well as other basic numerology principles, can be simply computed using that system. I use the ideas of numerology to bring richness to my work as a professional astrologer. Calculating numerology is a fantastic complement to mystical study, whether I'm working with a client or creating horoscopes.
Before You Continue...
Do you know what is your soul number? Take this quick quiz to find out! Get a personalized numerology report, and discover how you can unlock your fullest spiritual potential. Start the quiz now!
How do I find my numerology number?
Simply take your birthdate and convert it to a numerical value to obtain your Life Path number. If you were born on July 5, 1989, for example, you'd start by separating the values of the day, month, and year: July is the seventh month, hence its number is seven. Obviously, you were born on the fifth day of the fifth month.
What are the 5 numerology numbers?
23. There are five basic numbers in numerology: your Life Path number, your Birth Day number, your Expression number, your Personality number, and your Heart's Desire number.
24. The numerology number five is associated with curiosity; it yearns for adventure, freedom, and a wide range of new and intriguing experiences in order to feel fulfilled.
The number five represents the four limbs of a human being, as well as the head that governs them.
Mercury's number is 26, and it is a lucky number for the zodiac signs Gemini and Virgo.
27. The Hierophant (the Pope) is represented by the card five in the Tarot, which represents peace and harmony.
Which numerology number is powerful?
The numbers 11, 22, and 33 have been respected as the master numbers since the beginning of numerology in ancient Greece, commanding an extra-strength presence in the cosmos. People born under these super numbers are more likely to become high-decibel movers and shakers, spiritual leaders, or community influencers.
What is numerology used for?
By calculating a person's numbers, numerology claims to be able to forecast the future, influence human conduct, predict the result of relationships, and generally discern the unknown. If the number nine has a certain vibration, a person with the same number has the same vibration. That person can choose what to eat, where to go, and how to live based on whatever options resonate with the number nine. Next, we'll look at how numerologists come up with a person's number.
What is my Numerology by date of birth?
Essentially, take the numerical value of your date of birth, put all of the digits together per category (year, month, day), and keep adding each of the numbers together until you reach a single digit.
Consider the following scenario: Let's say you were born on July 3, 1995, or 7/3/1995. To begin, combine the year's digits together to reduce it to a single digit. 2+4 = 6, and 1+9+9+9+5 = 24. Because both the month and the day are already single digits in this example, we can now sum the two values: Six (for the year) plus three (for the day) plus seven (for the month) equals sixteen. Finally, as needed, add those digits together until you have a single digit: 1 + 6 Equals 7
Another example, this time with the date of birth of December 26, 1989. It's December 26th, 1989, thus 1+9+8+9 Equals 27, and 2+7 = 9. The month, 12, is reduced to 3 (1+2) and the day, 26, is reduced to 8 (2+6). As a result, 9+8+3 = 20. Finally, because 2+0 = 2, this individual's life-path number is 2.
So far, everything has been rather straightforward, but there is one complication: If one of your groups totals 11 or 22 during the calculating process, do not decrease those numbers to a single digit until the final reduction. That's because, according to numerology, 11 and 22 are “master numbers” with their own unique meanings. If you were born in November, for example, you were given a master number. The following is how someone born on November 2, 1960 would determine their number: 1+9+6+0 = 16, which can be simplified to 7 (1+6). As a result, 7+2+11 = 20 (which does not diminish!) and 2+0 = 2.
Have you worked out what your life path number is? Now you can simply type that number into the box below to learn everything that might possibly happen to you. (Almost.)
What does No 7 mean in Numerology?
The planet Ketu and the Numerology number 7 dominate those born on the 7th, 16th, or 25th of any month.
“You have to grow from the inside out,” says the quotation that best describes the Number 7. None of them can transform you into a spiritual being. “Your own spirit is your only teacher,” said Swami Vivekananda.
Number 7 is associated with the tarot's Chariot(7) card and is all about being analytical, insightful, and introspective. Because The Chariot always represents triumph of some sort, the number 7 is seen to be a lucky number.
Number 7 is associated with a strong desire for spiritual learning and knowledge. They are problem-solvers who seek to understand why things happen the way they do. They have the ability to cure themselves naturally. They prefer working alone and being left alone while others are distracted.
- 7 is a prime number that is commonly divided into three parts: three and four. As a result, the sevens are a mix of creativity(3) and pragmatism (4).
- The number 7 is considered a male number because it is forceful, confident, and seeks attention.
- You have a highly developed brain that borders on brilliance, and you have a knack for coming up with unique and inventive ideas. Your fertile intellect is drawn to the supernatural and mystical.
- You may have a strong intuition and find solace in following your spiritual path. You will never be pleased unless you continue to explore, evaluate, and investigate in order to connect the known and unknown.
- You have a strong sense of justice and fairness, and you appreciate living a systematic and organized life.
- By intuitively tuning into people's feelings and needs, you have an exceptional ability to heal them on spiritual, emotional, and physical levels.
- You should socialize more and break down the barriers you've built up around yourself. If your friends/relatives can see your emotional side on occasion, they may be able to understand you better.
- You shouldn't be so opinionated, critical, or demanding that you come across as arrogant. You should learn to appreciate life and those you love more.
- You can frighten folks around you since you are not like them and don't worry about the same things they do.
- If you are more forthright and improve on your dry sense of humor, you will make more friends and attract a partner more readily.
You'll perform well in the scientific and technical fields, as a philosopher, alchemist, writer, or ascetic, because you enjoy working alone in an organized and logical manner.
You'd become an excellent astrologer, psychic, social worker, or researcher due to your highly developed intuitive ability.
It's difficult to be in a relationship with a Number 7 unless you fully comprehend their point of view. However, once they're hooked on you, they'll be a dedicated and loyal companion.
They'll get along well with a spouse that shares their intellectual interests and is also an introvert.
Is 5 a lucky number?
The lucky number 5 attracts people who want to be free. People born under this lucky number are generally free, adventurous, and enthusiastic. They can be full of inquisitiveness and contradiction at times.
What is number 8 numerology?
The planet Saturn and the Numerology number 8 dominate those born on the 8th, 17th, or 26th of any month.
“The secret of change is to focus all of your energy not on battling the old, but on building the new,” says the quotation that best describes the Number 8.
Number 8 is associated with the tarot's Strength(8) card and represents cycles, infinity, equilibrium, success, opportunity, sustainability, and observation. It's all about dominance and power.
The number eight is both spiritual and materialistic. It resembles the infinity symbol and is concerned with the energy recycling journey path. The number 8 is associated with power, self-assurance, inner strength, inner wisdom, social rank, ego, and a love for humanity and a desire for peace.
Eights are exceedingly professional, and as a result, they are extremely successful, particularly in business.
- The number's shape reflects its most significant feature: balance. It's the ‘karma' number.
- The cyclic journey of breath moving through our lungs and body is in an 8-like pattern, which ignites our soul (Infinite symbol).
- You are dedicated, hardworking, and persistent until you complete the task at hand.
- You are a competent decision maker who recognizes when a chance to succeed should be actively pursued.
- You have a philosophical temperament that believes in fairness and balance, which you manifest not only for yourself but for all of humanity.
- Because you are a survivor who refuses to be a victim, you are tenacious and overcome hardship, including often an abusive environment.
- You should be more receptive to other people's views and more open to their suggestions. Stop being so arrogant, bossy, and self-confident.
- You can be a little cutthroat and unethical at times, prioritizing achievement and fortune over relationships. Yes, money doesn't grow on trees, but don't be too frugal.
- Learn to not pass judgment on others. Remember that while others may not have your commercial acumen, they may possess a variety of other desirable characteristics that you lack.
8's are skilled at speculating, thus stock trading will be a breeze for them. Because they enjoy making money, they make terrific businessmen, entrepreneurs, and start-up leaders.
Even as employees, they know how to play their cards well in order to achieve high prestige and power.
Because they are good decision makers, they will thrive in fields such as finance, law, medicine, and even surgery.
They are devoted to their families and are fiercely protective of their loved ones. They are a trustworthy, loyal, and dependable partner. All they need in return is for love and admiration for their efforts and accomplishments in life.
Is 6 a lucky number?
In Feng Shui, the number 6 is considered lucky because it represents ‘flow' in Chinese. The number 6 is displayed in a lot of businesses to attract good luck and wealth. The number 6 is associated with domestic pleasure, harmony, and stability, according to numerology.
Which birthday date is lucky?
Year of Birth Numerology: You've probably heard that a certain date, day, or color is lucky for us. We get along well with persons born on a specific date. This is due to the effect of planets, according to numerology. Astrology mentions a total of nine planets. Every planet is also the owner of a specific number. The placement of these planets reveals information about a person's nature, life, lucky day, and date…
The Sun is the ruler of the number one. Dates 1, 2, 3 and 9 are auspicious for persons born on the 1st, 10th, 19th, or 28th of the month. Yellow, golden, and orange are also lucky colors, while Sunday and Monday are auspicious days.