With our fortunate name numerology calculator, it's now simple to find a lucky business name. Use our free numerology calculator for your company name. Using our company name numerology calculator, you may find more lucky business names. Download an alphabet chart with Indian numerology values. Our free online numerology calculator is based on Indian numerology.
Before You Continue...
Do you know what is your soul number? Take this quick quiz to find out! Get a personalized numerology report, and discover how you can unlock your fullest spiritual potential. Start the quiz now!
How do I pick a lucky business name?
The name you choose for your startup can have a big impact on its success. A bad name can cause more problems than just failing to connect with customers; it can also lead to insurmountable business and legal obstacles. A clear, powerful name, on the other hand, can be incredibly beneficial to your marketing and branding efforts.
Here are 12 possibilities to help you come up with a catchy name for your company:
Which numerology number is good for business name?
In the most auspicious of numbers for business, the number 9 will be the following pair of numbers. The numbers 5 and 9 are regarded to have the most power in numerology. Because it has divine aspects in nature, the number 9 is aptly referred to as divine 9. In the 9 series, the numerals 27, 45, and 9 are the most potent. In most cases, the number 18 is considered unfortunate in relationships. As a result, it is rarely taken into account.
The numbers 27 and 45 stick out the most in the number 9 since they both reflect divinity and can be considered invincible because divinity is what keeps humans safe here. The numbers 27 and 45 are excellent for both professional and personal use. These numbers are especially beneficial to people born on the dates 5,14,23 and 9,18,27.
The number 27 is regarded to be the foundation of all occult studies because of its exceptional magical abilities. The number 45 is associated with deep wisdom and understanding. We can observe the influence of the number 9 if we look at the companies listed below with the number 9 as their name.
How do I calculate my business name numerology?
We mentioned earlier that numerology is a full science. Numerology, like any other discipline of science, has been the subject of numerous studies, experiments, and, as a result, several ideas. There are several ways to calculate your expression numbers in order to come up with a good name for your company.
In numerology, the expression number is the most important number. It's calculated by allocating a numerical value to each letter in your company's name.
While the former assigns numbers to alphabets on a scale of 1-9, the latter considers ‘number 9' to be a transformative number and uses a scale of 1-8.
(Want to see EXACTLY what your true soulmate looks like? Get a psychic drawing done for you by professional psychic artists! Click here and see for yourself!)
The Pythagoras approach is the most well-known, and we'll use it to talk about company name numerology in this post.
What should I name my business?
1. When spoken out, the name must sound pleasant. Alliteration, or using terms that begin with the same consonant, such as Coca-Cola or Jimmy John's, is one of my favorite techniques. Just make sure you repeat it out loud a lot and that it's not something like “she sells seashells on the beach.” On the radio, in a video, or in conversation, people must speak the name.
2. Give your product a name that is meaningful and represents a benefit. You'd immediately recognize it if you heard it. “Moonlighting on the Internet,” for example, was the title of my first “real” book. The term “moonlighting” immediately indicated that this was about making money on the Internet in your leisure time. Make certain that the name isn't too generic. Boston Chicken, in my opinion, made a blunder when it changed its name to Boston Market. Don't use your name to attempt to be everything to everyone.
3. Stay away from the “Web 2.0” syndrome. I'm still not sure if Flickr is spelled with a “er” or not. And without Googling it up, I have no idea how to spell delicio.us. This type of moderately dyslexic spelling is a thing of the past. Potential consumers for your new business, “Computer4You,” should be able to search up the name without difficulty, and they shouldn't have to wonder if a “you” is a “u.”
4. Be cautious of initials. They're so monotonous. Yes, IBM and 3M have gotten away with abbreviations, but these are multibillion-dollar firms with decades of experience. When you've brought in billions of dollars over a century, you may do the same. Until then, choose a name that is intriguing.
5. Make use of specifics. Use a meaningful name rather than a generic one. I prefer names that make use of specific features like numbers and days. “The 4-Hour Work Week,” by my friend Tim Ferriss, is a very specific and appealing title for his book. “8 Minute Abs” and “5-hour Energy” are two such titles that use numbers to zoom in on particular.
How do I name my small business?
When brainstorming, come up with two to three words that embody your company's mission and ideals, as well as the products and services you'll provide. Now it's your turn to think outside the box and have some fun with it.
Back to the Fuchsia (a flower shop) and Pastabilities (a pasta restaurant) are two examples of businesses that use memorable wordplay in their titles.
(Watch this FREE VIDEO to learn the secret “energy switch” that unlocks unlimited wealth, love and abundance)
Many well-known companies have had success by just merging two nouns. SaladGo, for example, makes it apparent that they specialize in to-go salads, whereas TripAdvisor assists customers in planning their forthcoming holidays.
What is number 8 in numerology?
The planet Saturn and the Numerology number 8 dominate those born on the 8th, 17th, or 26th of any month.
“The secret of change is to focus all of your energy not on battling the old, but on building the new,” says the quotation that best describes the Number 8.
Number 8 is associated with the tarot's Strength(8) card and represents cycles, infinity, equilibrium, success, opportunity, sustainability, and observation. It's all about dominance and power.
The number eight is both spiritual and materialistic. It resembles the infinity symbol and is concerned with the energy recycling journey path. The number 8 is associated with power, self-assurance, inner strength, inner wisdom, social rank, ego, and a love for humanity and a desire for peace.
Eights are exceedingly professional, and as a result, they are extremely successful, particularly in business.
- The number's shape reflects its most significant feature: balance. It's the ‘karma' number.
- The cyclic journey of breath moving through our lungs and body is in an 8-like pattern, which ignites our soul (Infinite symbol).
- You are dedicated, hardworking, and persistent until you complete the task at hand.
- You are a competent decision maker who recognizes when a chance to succeed should be actively pursued.
- You have a philosophical temperament that believes in fairness and balance, which you manifest not only for yourself but for all of humanity.
- Because you are a survivor who refuses to be a victim, you are tenacious and overcome hardship, including often an abusive environment.
- You should be more receptive to other people's views and more open to their suggestions. Stop being so arrogant, bossy, and self-confident.
- You can be a little cutthroat and unethical at times, prioritizing achievement and fortune over relationships. Yes, money doesn't grow on trees, but don't be too frugal.
- Learn to not pass judgment on others. Remember that while others may not have your commercial acumen, they may possess a variety of other desirable characteristics that you lack.
8's are skilled at speculating, thus stock trading will be a breeze for them. Because they enjoy making money, they make terrific businessmen, entrepreneurs, and start-up leaders.
Even as employees, they know how to play their cards well in order to achieve high prestige and power.
Because they are good decision makers, they will thrive in fields such as finance, law, medicine, and even surgery.
They are devoted to their families and are fiercely protective of their loved ones. They are a trustworthy, loyal, and dependable partner. All they need in return is for love and admiration for their efforts and accomplishments in life.
Which is the powerful number in numerology?
The numbers 11, 22, and 33 have been respected as the master numbers since the beginning of numerology in ancient Greece, commanding an extra-strength presence in the cosmos. People born under these super numbers are more likely to become high-decibel movers and shakers, spiritual leaders, or community influencers.
Which numerology is more accurate?
Pandit Sethuraman studied the Chaldean and Kabbalah systems extensively and discovered that Chaldean numerology is the only accurate method of numerology in the world. Pandit Sethuraman was the first person in the world to understand Chaldean numerology up to 108 numbers.
Crowdsource a brand name
Launching a naming contest is a terrific, economical approach to land on a name or encourage creativity if you're stuck or just need a starting point.
To see which services would give the greatest quality names, I organized four similar naming competitions on four different crowdsourcing platforms: Ink and Key, SquadHelp, Crowdspring, and NamingForce.
The experience was eye-opening, so I strongly advise you to read about my experiment before purchasing.
The Domain Doesn't Matter
“I notice a lot of startups that limit themselves to a domain name. When it comes to naming my own businesses, one thing I've learnt and accepted is that the domain name is irrelevant. It is far more important to have the same name as the domain name. Choose a terrific name and a slightly altered domain name,” advises Joel Gascoigne, Buffer's Co-Founder.
Pick High-Point Scrabble Letters
Richard Barton, the founder of Expedia, Zillow, and Glassdoor, was once in charge of developing Microsoft's CD-ROM travel guides. He transferred to the multimedia team when the CD-ROM business began to fail, and he invented the notion of selling travel online. He's the one who offered the idea to Bill Gates, in fact.
When choosing a brand name, Barton employs a simple but powerful strategy: high-point Scrabble letters. “My wife and I enjoy playing Scrabble together” (a great brand name, by the way). Z, Q, X, J, and K are the highest point letters (also the ones that are used the least in English). People remember these letters because they are so rarely used. Make use of them in your logos.”
Do what your 4th grade teacher told you to do
Set up an experiment and test your theory instead of merely asking your family, friends (even your dog!) for input. Here's one approach to validate a brand name, according to Will Mitchell and Kyle Eschenroeder, nicknamed the StartupBros. Create two identical landing pages, change out the brand names, and use Facebook Ads to drive targeted visitors to the site. Now wait some more… and then compare engagement numbers to determine how responsive each brand name is to your potential buyers.
Spend as little money as possible by using LeadPages to produce a handful of pages and a provider like Fiverr to create a couple of logos.
The Bar Test
Try “the bar test” to improve your pronunciation and spelling, but don't go for a cold one until you've compiled a short list of brand names.
- When someone asks what you do, give them the name of the company and a brief description of what it does.