Essentially, take the numerical value of your date of birth, put all of the digits together per category (year, month, day), and keep adding each of the numbers together until you reach a single digit.
Before You Continue...
Do you know what is your soul number? Take this quick quiz to find out! Get a personalized numerology report, and discover how you can unlock your fullest spiritual potential. Start the quiz now!
Consider the following scenario: Let's say you were born on July 3, 1995, or 7/3/1995. To begin, combine the year's digits together to reduce it to a single digit. 2+4 = 6, and 1+9+9+9+5 = 24. Because both the month and the day are already single digits in this example, we can now sum the two values: Six (for the year) plus three (for the day) plus seven (for the month) equals sixteen. Finally, as needed, add those digits together until you have a single digit: 1 + 6 Equals 7
Another example, this time with the date of birth of December 26, 1989. It's December 26th, 1989, thus 1+9+8+9 Equals 27, and 2+7 = 9. The month, 12, is reduced to 3 (1+2) and the day, 26, is reduced to 8 (2+6). As a result, 9+8+3 = 20. Finally, because 2+0 = 2, this individual's life-path number is 2.
So far, everything has been rather straightforward, but there is one complication: If one of your groups totals 11 or 22 during the calculating process, do not decrease those numbers to a single digit until the final reduction. That's because, according to numerology, 11 and 22 are “master numbers” with their own unique meanings. If you were born in November, for example, you were given a master number. The following is how someone born on November 2, 1960 would determine their number: 1+9+6+0 = 16, which can be simplified to 7 (1+6). As a result, 7+2+11 = 20 (which does not diminish!) and 2+0 = 2.
Have you worked out what your life path number is? Now you can simply type that number into the box below to learn everything that might possibly happen to you. (Almost.)
How is numerology calculated?
Analyzing your unique date of birth is the simplest approach to begin working with numerology. It's all about getting to the root number in numerology. To do so, simply subtract numbers until you reach a single-digit number, with the exception of 11 and 22, which are Master Numbers (more on this later). This is your unique Life Path Number, which is a single digit.
The Life Path Number is comparable to your astrological Sun Sign in that it exposes your true self, including your strengths, flaws, talents, and goals. Your Life Path Number also reveals the tone of your experiences as well as the reasons why things happen in the past, present, and future. Simply put, it provides a well-organized, well-structured framework that lights your daily life.
How do I calculate my name in numerology?
So, how can you figure out the numerology of your baby's name? To get the value of a name, multiply each number by the number of letters in the name. Simply add the two numbers together to produce a single digit if the total number is a double digit. (If your name number is 21, for example, the numerical value is three.)
What is Numerology in date of birth?
- The single-digit total of your day number, i.e. the day on which you were born, is your birth number. If your birthday is 14, for example, your birth number is 1+4=5.
- Your Life Path Number is a single-digit sum of your whole birth date. For example, if your full date of birth is 14.4.2001, we can calculate your life path number by adding all the numbers in the date.
- If you were born on the 11th or 22nd of any month, do not convert the number to a single digit. Master Numbers 11 and 22 have various added and enhanced features. If you were born on December 29th, multiply the digits to get 11, the Master Number. Your life path number is a Master Number if the sum of your whole date of birth is 11, 22, 29(11), 33, 38(11), 44, etc. Like 11 and 22, 33, 44, and so on, these numbers have certain added and enhanced properties.
How do I read my birth chart numerology?
Use your reference to find your personal numbers based on your birth date, given name, and other sources required by your numerology method. Using the general numerology formula, reduce intersecting numbers to “core” numbers 1 through 9. Single-digit digits are accepted as is.
What is my baby's numerology name?
You add all the numbers for the letters in a name once you get them all. If the name has a double digit, add the two digits together. So, if a name's numerals add up to 24, the name's numerological value is 6.
What is number 8 in numerology?
The planet Saturn and the Numerology number 8 dominate those born on the 8th, 17th, or 26th of any month.
“The secret of change is to focus all of your energy not on battling the old, but on building the new,” says the quotation that best describes the Number 8.
Number 8 is associated with the tarot's Strength(8) card and represents cycles, infinity, equilibrium, success, opportunity, sustainability, and observation. It's all about dominance and power.
The number eight is both spiritual and materialistic. It resembles the infinity symbol and is concerned with the energy recycling journey path. The number 8 is associated with power, self-assurance, inner strength, inner wisdom, social rank, ego, and a love for humanity and a desire for peace.
Eights are exceedingly professional, and as a result, they are extremely successful, particularly in business.
- The number's shape reflects its most significant feature: balance. It's the ‘karma' number.
- The cyclic journey of breath moving through our lungs and body is in an 8-like pattern, which ignites our soul (Infinite symbol).
- You are dedicated, hardworking, and persistent until you complete the task at hand.
- You are a competent decision maker who recognizes when a chance to succeed should be actively pursued.
- You have a philosophical temperament that believes in fairness and balance, which you manifest not only for yourself but for all of humanity.
- Because you are a survivor who refuses to be a victim, you are tenacious and overcome hardship, including often an abusive environment.
- You should be more receptive to other people's views and more open to their suggestions. Stop being so arrogant, bossy, and self-confident.
- You can be a little cutthroat and unethical at times, prioritizing achievement and fortune over relationships. Yes, money doesn't grow on trees, but don't be too frugal.
- Learn to not pass judgment on others. Remember that while others may not have your commercial acumen, they may possess a variety of other desirable characteristics that you lack.
8's are skilled at speculating, thus stock trading will be a breeze for them. Because they enjoy making money, they make terrific businessmen, entrepreneurs, and start-up leaders.
Even as employees, they know how to play their cards well in order to achieve high prestige and power.
Because they are good decision makers, they will thrive in fields such as finance, law, medicine, and even surgery.
They are devoted to their families and are fiercely protective of their loved ones. They are a trustworthy, loyal, and dependable partner. All they need in return is for love and admiration for their efforts and accomplishments in life.
Which is the powerful number in numerology?
The numbers 11, 22, and 33 have been respected as the master numbers since the beginning of numerology in ancient Greece, commanding an extra-strength presence in the cosmos. People born under these super numbers are more likely to become high-decibel movers and shakers, spiritual leaders, or community influencers.
Which birth dates are lucky?
Year of Birth Numerology: You've probably heard that a certain date, day, or color is lucky for us. We get along well with persons born on a specific date. This is due to the effect of planets, according to numerology. Astrology mentions a total of nine planets. Every planet is also the owner of a specific number. The placement of these planets reveals information about a person's nature, life, lucky day, and date…
The Sun is the ruler of the number one. Dates 1, 2, 3 and 9 are auspicious for persons born on the 1st, 10th, 19th, or 28th of the month. Yellow, golden, and orange are also lucky colors, while Sunday and Monday are auspicious days.