How Should I Choose My Numerology Name

You add all the numbers for the letters in a name once you get them all. If the name has a double digit, add the two digits together. So, if a name's numerals add up to 24, the name's numerological value is 6.

Before You Continue...

Do you know what is your soul number? Take this quick quiz to find out! Get a personalized numerology report, and discover how you can unlock your fullest spiritual potential. Start the quiz now!

How can I choose my name in astrology?

Some parents seek the advice of astrologers when deciding on a name for their child. It is said that naming a child after his or her solar sign, or rashi, will bring good luck. Each solar sign has its own alphabet and phrases that are considered suitable for naming a child.

How can I choose my lucky name?

The luckiness of a baby boy or girl born on any day, day, month, or year can be determined using numerology. If the Psychic number and Destiny (Life Path) numbers are favorable, the child will be fortunate. However, this only accounts for 40% of the total. The remaining 60% of luck is based on the baby's name being chosen correctly. If you give your child a name that is compatible with both Psychic and Destiny numbers, the remaining 60% of luck will go in their favor.

Parents frequently chose a name based on its popularity, or on the name of a Bollywood celebrity, or on other factors. According to his or her date of birth, a Bollywood celebrity's popular name can be lucky for that celebrity. It is not required, however, that it will suit your youngster. If you choose a name that is incompatible with your child's date of birth, the child may suffer for the rest of his or her life or may achieve success after much effort and hard labor. Before choosing a name for your child, there are a few Numerology characteristics to consider.

Before choosing a name for your child, there are a few Numerology characteristics to consider.

HTML tutorial

Note: To learn how to calculate the Name number, see our blog post Choosing a Baby Name Based on Numerology.

  • The name's alphabets should be friendly to one another (try as many as can be friendly)
  • The first letter/initial of your child's name should be chosen depending on the qualities you want to instill in him or her.

Which number is the luckiest in numerology?

Everyone has a fortunate number according to numerology. If a person thinks his date of birth to be lucky, then a specific number is considered lucky for whatever reason. At the same time, there are some numbers that are universally regarded as fortunate. We're discussing the number 7, which is considered lucky for a variety of reasons. People with the number 7 are thought to have a lot of luck. They don't have to deal with a lot of problems in life. Learn why the number 7 is unique and what makes it so valuable…

In all religions, the number seven has been acknowledged as an esoteric number. Because in human life, the seven numbers are extremely vital. Only seven planets are visible from the earth in physical form, just as there are seven days in a week, seven locations to go to heaven, seven colors in the rainbow, and only seven planets are visible from the earth in physical form. In addition, the human body has seven chakras.

Which numerology number is powerful?

The numbers 11, 22, and 33 have been respected as the master numbers since the beginning of numerology in ancient Greece, commanding an extra-strength presence in the cosmos. People born under these super numbers are more likely to become high-decibel movers and shakers, spiritual leaders, or community influencers.