By calculating a person's numbers, numerology claims to be able to forecast the future, influence human conduct, predict the result of relationships, and generally discern the unknown. If the number nine has a certain vibration, a person with the same number has the same vibration. That person can choose what to eat, where to go, and how to live based on whatever options resonate with the number nine. Next, we'll look at how numerologists come up with a person's number.
Before You Continue...
Do you know what is your soul number? Take this quick quiz to find out! Get a personalized numerology report, and discover how you can unlock your fullest spiritual potential. Start the quiz now!
Does Numerology really work?
- The concept behind this calculation is simple: your birth date has an impact on the cosmos of your life and can accurately predict your relationships and life path. “It's a gift of knowledge to be prepared for life,” says our Astro friend Chirag.
- It can help you express your inner abilities and character, as well as your potential, and can help you transform your life by steering everything in the right direction.
- When it comes to making difficult and essential life decisions, numerology has proven to be completely reliable.
- The results of Numerology might help you figure out whether it's the best time to start a new business or ask for a raise.
- It has the power to transform your life by revealing the purpose of your spirit and directing you into a path where you can rely on someone for a fulfilling personal or professional relationship.
- It can also help you get closer to chances by revealing the characteristics that lead to excellent outcomes.
- It is vital to know the person you will travel through life with inside and out.
- Numerology can help you understand your partner's desires, ambitions, mood, voyage, and how they will arrive at their port of call.
- Numerology can be thought of as road signs for those who are embarking on an unknown journey, as it warns you of both positive and negative events in your life.
- When it comes to the same work, numerology can reveal what makes some people succeed while others fail.
- It shows your personality qualities and assists you in making the best decisions possible in areas such as relationships, health, education, marriage, love, and finances.
- It assists you in setting goals, planning and directing your efforts to achieve them, and wriggling your way out of difficult situations.
- When you fail to modify your life on a regular basis, it means you're losing out on important information. Numerology can help you reveal this information and change your life by letting you know what events are likely to occur in your life and what you can do about them as the person you are.
- Have you ever considered how picking the right wedding date can affect your relationship? This is something that numerology may assist you with.
- By examining the energies of a property, a city, or a town, numerology can help you stay in the appropriate spot.
How does numerology work with astrology?
Numerology and astrology are two independent and distinct studies that aid in the identification of human characteristics and capabilities. Despite the fact that their concepts are dissimilar, there are methods for them to collaborate.
By merging their research, numerology and astrology can identify your personality features and foretell your future. Both investigations rely on science and maths to predict future readings.
These innovative scientific studies are immensely popular, but they might be difficult to comprehend for individuals who are just learning about them. So, how does numerology function in conjunction with astrology? We'd be delighted to explain!
Does the Bible support numerology?
The use of numbers in the Bible to convey a meaning other than the numerical value of the number being employed is known as biblical numerology. The Bible's numerological values frequently refer to a wider usage in the Ancient Near East.
Is numerology better than astrology?
The main reason for this is that astrological readings contain more information than numerology readings. While numerology considers your date of birth, astrology also considers your location and time of birth, making the reading significantly more individualized and specific.
While different astrologists and numerologists have varied styles and methodologies, it is widely acknowledged that astrology has more established conventions and laws than numerology. This is significant since it implies you're more likely to receive consistent readings from several psychics.
However, none of this implies that you should pick one over the other. Instead, you should combine the two to get the most accurate reading possible. Numerology can help you comprehend your personality type and life path on a deeper level, whilst astrology can give you a more detailed view of life's events and what lies ahead.
The final truth is that locating a confirmed and trusted psychic is the first step to having an accurate reading, regardless of which method you prefer.
(Want to see EXACTLY what your true soulmate looks like? Get a psychic drawing done for you by professional psychic artists! Click here and see for yourself!)
Which is the powerful number in numerology?
The numbers 11, 22, and 33 have been respected as the master numbers since the beginning of numerology in ancient Greece, commanding an extra-strength presence in the cosmos. People born under these super numbers are more likely to become high-decibel movers and shakers, spiritual leaders, or community influencers.
What is number 8 numerology?
The planet Saturn and the Numerology number 8 dominate those born on the 8th, 17th, or 26th of any month.
“The secret of change is to focus all of your energy not on battling the old, but on building the new,” says the quotation that best describes the Number 8.
Number 8 is associated with the tarot's Strength(8) card and represents cycles, infinity, equilibrium, success, opportunity, sustainability, and observation. It's all about dominance and power.
The number eight is both spiritual and materialistic. It resembles the infinity symbol and is concerned with the energy recycling journey path. The number 8 is associated with power, self-assurance, inner strength, inner wisdom, social rank, ego, and a love for humanity and a desire for peace.
Eights are exceedingly professional, and as a result, they are extremely successful, particularly in business.
- The number's shape reflects its most significant feature: balance. It's the ‘karma' number.
- The cyclic journey of breath moving through our lungs and body is in an 8-like pattern, which ignites our soul (Infinite symbol).
- You are dedicated, hardworking, and persistent until you complete the task at hand.
- You are a competent decision maker who recognizes when a chance to succeed should be actively pursued.
- You have a philosophical temperament that believes in fairness and balance, which you manifest not only for yourself but for all of humanity.
- Because you are a survivor who refuses to be a victim, you are tenacious and overcome hardship, including often an abusive environment.
- You should be more receptive to other people's views and more open to their suggestions. Stop being so arrogant, bossy, and self-confident.
- You can be a little cutthroat and unethical at times, prioritizing achievement and fortune over relationships. Yes, money doesn't grow on trees, but don't be too frugal.
- Learn to not pass judgment on others. Remember that while others may not have your commercial acumen, they may possess a variety of other desirable characteristics that you lack.
8's are skilled at speculating, thus stock trading will be a breeze for them. Because they enjoy making money, they make terrific businessmen, entrepreneurs, and start-up leaders.
Even as employees, they know how to play their cards well in order to achieve high prestige and power.
(Watch this FREE VIDEO to learn the secret “energy switch” that unlocks unlimited wealth, love and abundance)
Because they are good decision makers, they will thrive in fields such as finance, law, medicine, and even surgery.
They are devoted to their families and are fiercely protective of their loved ones. They are a trustworthy, loyal, and dependable partner. All they need in return is for love and admiration for their efforts and accomplishments in life.
What is my numerology by date of birth?
Essentially, take the numerical value of your date of birth, put all of the digits together per category (year, month, day), and keep adding each of the numbers together until you reach a single digit.
Consider the following scenario: Let's say you were born on July 3, 1995, or 7/3/1995. To begin, combine the year's digits together to reduce it to a single digit. 2+4 = 6, and 1+9+9+9+5 = 24. Because both the month and the day are already single digits in this example, we can now sum the two values: Six (for the year) plus three (for the day) plus seven (for the month) equals sixteen. Finally, as needed, add those digits together until you have a single digit: 1 + 6 Equals 7
Another example, this time with the date of birth of December 26, 1989. It's December 26th, 1989, thus 1+9+8+9 Equals 27, and 2+7 = 9. The month, 12, is reduced to 3 (1+2) and the day, 26, is reduced to 8 (2+6). As a result, 9+8+3 = 20. Finally, because 2+0 = 2, this individual's life-path number is 2.
So far, everything has been rather straightforward, but there is one complication: If one of your groups totals 11 or 22 during the calculating process, do not decrease those numbers to a single digit until the final reduction. That's because, according to numerology, 11 and 22 are “master numbers” with their own unique meanings. If you were born in November, for example, you were given a master number. The following is how someone born on November 2, 1960 would determine their number: 1+9+6+0 = 16, which can be simplified to 7 (1+6). As a result, 7+2+11 = 20 (which does not diminish!) and 2+0 = 2.
Have you worked out what your life path number is? Now you can simply type that number into the box below to learn everything that might possibly happen to you. (Almost.)
How do I find my master number?
Simply lower the digits of your whole birth date until you reach a single-digit numberwith the exception of 11 and 22, which are called Master Numbers (more on that later). Your Life Path Number is this number.
Let's pretend you were born on November 11, 1992. Reduce each component of this date to a single digit to calculate your Life Path Number:
The year 1992 is simplified to 1 + 9 + 9 + 2 + 1 + 9 + 9 + 2 + 1 + 9 + 9 + 2 + 1 + 9 + 9 + 2 This adds up to 21. 21 is thus reduced to 2 + 1 = 3.
Then we sum the reduced month, date, and year numbers (2 + 2 + 3) to get 7 (if it were a double digit, we'd combine the two digits to get a single digit). So your Life Path Number is 7 in this scenario.
Only if you receive 11 or 22 should you not cut the final number. These are known as Master Numbers, and they are a more intense version of their root numbers (2 and 4, respectively). Master Numbers indicate a higher chance of success, but also a higher risk of failure.
: The ultimate individual
You carve your own route in life, and you're drawn to jobs that require creativity, management, entrepreneurial endeavors, life counseling, property development, leadership, and/or business.
: The collaborative counselor
You're a considerate person who appreciates harmonious relationships in life and is prepared to assist others. You're drawn to careers in therapy, healing, teaching, esoteric practices, administration, accounting, and mediation.
: The outgoing creative
You're a self-assured person who enjoys being in the company of others and having an audience. Acting, writing, teaching, travel, counseling, hospitality, personal care, and sales are all appealing to you.
: The practical worker
You're a dedicated and responsible person who never gives up when it comes to achieving a goal. Accountancy, auditing, editing, property, law enforcement, engineering, and analysis are all occupations that appeal to you.
: The jack of all trades
You're a multitalented individual who yearns for adventure, excitement, and freedom. Careers in and around events, public relations, journalism, teaching, travel, consulting, and sales appeal to you.
: The supportive adviser
You're a perfectionist who wants to make the world a better place in your own little corner. Therapy, healing, nutrition, beauty, fashion, interior design, teaching, counseling, and hospitality are all jobs that appeal to you.
: The clear-eyed philosopher
You're a truth-seeker with a natural proclivity for unraveling complex issues and seeking answers to life's major questions. Innovation, engineering, technology, digital communications, strategy, arcane practices, and journalism are all appealing to you.
: The moneymaker
Driven, ambitious, strong, materialistic, prideful, organized, and conscientious are some of the words that come to mind when thinking of these people.
You're committed to reaching the objectives you set for yourself when you were younger. Business, property development, leadership, the law, project management, banking, finance, and real estate are all appealing to you.
: The understanding caregiver
You're a compassionate and just person who wants to help the environment and others. Teaching, counseling, social work, law, the creative arts, human resources, government work, and fitness are all appealing to you.
: The intuitive inspirer
You have all of the attributes of a number two, plus the benefits of a number eleven. That you're a positive person who wants to help others improve their life and become the best version of themselves. Life coaching, therapy, cinema and television, writing, healing, esoteric practices, athletics, politics, and creation all appeal to you.
: The practical visionary
Idealistic, focused, visionary, imaginative, practical, and perfection-seeking are some of the terms that come to mind when thinking about idealistic, focused, visionary, imaginative, practical, and perfection-see
You have all of the characteristics of a number 4 plus the benefits of a number 22. You're a “manifesting” person who possesses both the creativity and the determination to make any notion a reality. Environmentalism, engineering, technology, architecture, health care, innovation, and politics are all appealing to you.
How do you calculate your marriage number in numerology?
For Marriage Matching, get your destiny number. The destiny number is calculated by adding all of the numbers in the person's date of birth. For example, if a person's birthday is December 12, 1990, their destiny number is 1+2+1+2+1+9+9+0 = 25.