As Kaiser argues, this is the start of your spiritual journey, as you begin to doubt everything you previously believed. You begin to purge certain aspects of your life (habits, relationships, and outdated belief systems) in order to make room for new, more meaningful experiences. You may sense that something is lacking, but you aren't sure what it is. It's common to feel disoriented, confused, and down during this time.
Before You Continue...
Do you know what is your soul number? Take this quick quiz to find out! Get a personalized numerology report, and discover how you can unlock your fullest spiritual potential. Start the quiz now!
How do you pray for divine protection?
As I begin this day, I pray for Your protection. You are my safe haven, and I can always find sanctuary under Your wings. Keep me safe from harm wherever I go, and keep evil at bay. I shall look to You as my Protector, the one who battles for me every day, no matter where I am.
Your love and constancy, as well as Your goodness and mercy, surround me on a daily basis, so I will not be afraid of anything. God, I put my trust in You and thank You for Your kindness and protection.
How do you pray over a dream?
I stand on Your Word, Heavenly Father, that You will pour out Your Spirit on all people in the end days. You claim that aging guys have dreams. So, Father, we're praying right now for the release of dreams and visions about Your plans for us. As we approach the end of the world, I ask that You will pour out Your Spirit so that sons and daughters will prophesy, young men will see visions, and old men will dream dreams. Amen.
Greetings, Lord! I understand that You speak with us through visions and dreams, but these dreams are frequently forgotten. Right now, I'm praying against the enemy's intentions to make me forget my dreams. I recognize that this is a spiritual attack, and I pray that, according to Daniel's Word, I will have visions of all types. I pray in Jesus' all-powerful name. Amen.
Greetings, Father! I pray that the light of my happy dreams will be activated. I pray that all of my positive dreams come true so that I can accomplish everything You have planned for me. In Jesus' name, I request that those dreams that have been withheld in the spiritual realm be released right now, so that my blessings and miracles might be received. Lord, I pray that Your Word will never be in vain. Amen.
God bless you, Father. I pray that when I go asleep, I will only have pleasant dreams. As a result, in my nightmares, I come up against the negative effects of sexual interactions. I fight the ghosts of the Incubus and Succubus who try to mess with my dreams. I fight spiritual warfare against these forces, hoping that no future relationships are harmed. In Jesus' name, I break the yoke of this spirit that is trying to keep me from reclaiming my life's courses. I pray in Jesus' almighty and eternal name. Amen.
Greetings, Lord! “For we do not struggle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of this age's darkness, against spiritual wickedness in high places,” Your Word says. But, in the name of Jesus, I pray against dreams that reveal witchcraft, as well as the harmful consequences of any terrible dream. I pray to You through Your blood. Amen.
Dear Father in Heaven, I thank You for giving me a spirit of power and sound mind rather than a spirit of dread. As a result, I will not be afraid of the enemy's attempts to use my dreams against me. But, by Your holy power, I bind every force and influence that is behind every horrible dream, starting today. I announce that Jesus is Lord of my life, and that I will have only beautiful dreams. Amen.
How can I learn spiritual powers?
When trying to put all eight aspects of wellness together, the spiritual aspect of wellness can be the most individualized piece of the puzzle. People, on the whole, like to live lives that have meaning and purpose. When these objectives are attained, it brings peace into one's life and the lives of those around them.
So, what are some things you may do to increase your spiritual well-being? It's best to experiment with several ways to see what works best for you. Spiritual wellbeing can be reached in a variety of ways, both physically and intellectually, because it involves one's values, beliefs, and purpose.
1. Examine your spiritual foundation. You are merely asking yourself questions about who you are and what you mean when you explore your spiritual essence. Consider the following question: “Who am I?” What is the point of my existence? What am I most passionate about? These questions will lead you down a path where you will think more deeply about yourself and recognize aspects of yourself that will assist you in achieving fulfillment.
2. Search for hidden meanings. Looking for deeper meanings and examining patterns in your life will help you realize that you have power over your future. Knowing this can help you live a happier and healthier life.
3. Get it off your chest. It will be easier to retain a concentrated mind if you express what is on your mind. You may feel befuddled and unable to make sense of your feelings after a long day or an important event. You may be able to think more clearly and move forward if you write down your thoughts.
4. Give yoga a shot. Yoga is a physical discipline that can help you achieve spiritual wellness by eliminating mental and physical stress. Yoga is taught at all levels and can help relieve anxiety, sadness, weariness, and sleeplessness as well as reducing stress, strengthen the immune system, and lower blood pressure.
5. Take a trip. Yes, it is correct! Taking time for yourself to travel to a familiar location or to a new location can do wonders for your mental health. You will have a greater connection with yourself when your mind is able to block out distractions and assist you in reflecting and resting. This allows you to eliminate stressors and retrain your mind to focus on total wellness. Exercising, visiting with a counselor or advisor, meditation, or taking a temporary vow of silence are all activities that can be done while on a trip.
6. Keep an optimistic attitude. You will find yourself thinking differently and shifting your mind to a happy, healthy place once you begin to view things in your life in a good light. You'll discover that you're more comfortable when you eliminate negativity and re-frame how you think about specific things and situations.
7. Set aside some time to meditate. While managing your time and everyday tasks can be difficult, it is critical to make time for yourself. Take five to ten minutes each day to meditate, whether it's first thing in the morning, during your lunch break, or right before bedtime. By incorporating meditation and relaxation into your daily routine, you will be able to clear your mind and strengthen your connection to your spiritual well-being.
What does a spiritual awakening feel like?
Psychological research on spiritual and kundalini awakenings is still in its early stages, and it has tended to ignore events that occur suddenly and unexpectedly. Studies on the impact of mystical experiences, such as spiritual and kundalini awakenings, on well-being have identified the predominantly positive, healing effects of these experiences, as well as some of the more challenging aspects brought on both by their disruptive nature and by their typically biased clinical interpretations. Despite a greater number of research addressing the powerful physical aspect of kundalini awakenings compared to spiritual awakenings, the subtle phenomenological variations between spiritual and kundalini awakenings have rarely been studied. The interchangeable use of these terminology could make it difficult to comprehend these experiences and their effects, especially as stronger bodily feelings may imply more difficult outcomes. Some of the phenomenological and neurobiological bases of drug and non-drug induced ASCs, as well as the links between the spiritual features of ASCs and the symptoms of TLE and trait absorption, have been investigated by neuroscientific and psychological study. However, SSA/SKAs have yet to be mapped within the ASC framework, and the common predictors used to research ASCs (TLL and absorption) have not been tested as efficient predictors of SSA/SKAs.
This paper will explore the general properties of SSA/SKAs, their consequences on well-being, how they compare to other measurable ASCs, their links with TLL and absorption, and the potential phenomenological variations between them in order to fill certain gaps in the data. The authors hypothesize that Spontaneous Kundalini Awakenings (SKAs) are not only more physical than Spontaneous Spiritual Awakenings (SSAs), but also more likely to produce negative experiences, based on the prevalence of anecdotal accounts of physical and energetic experiences preceding challenging kundalini experiences. After that, the phenomenological distribution of spontaneous Spiritual and Kundalini Awakenings will be mapped within the ASC framework by comparing their phenomenological distribution to that of non-drug and drug-induced ASCs. Following a similar approach to the investigation of induced ASCs, analysis will be undertaken to evaluate the hypothesis that TLL and trait absorption predict the severity of the SSA/SKA ASC. More research will be done to see how the SSA/SKA sample's population distribution compares to the distribution of previously reported “normal” TLL and absorption samples. The short- and long-term effects of these events on one's well-being will be investigated.
How do you recognize a spiritual person?
The first evidence of a spiritual person is their lack of fear. When you have a fear or a chronic worry, that fear takes over your life and you are unable to be in the present moment. Fear of public speaking, fear of heights, and fear of bugs are the three most common fears among Americans. Many people, however, are terrified of death, rejection, loneliness, failure, illness, or making poor judgments. Spiritual people understand how to yield to forces beyond their control. In this way, they are similar to children in that they know how to ignore their minds and live fearlessly.
What do you pray in difficult times?
Father in Heaven, I'm lonely and battered, tears well up in my eyes, and I toss and turn at night.
I need to know that you care, that you love me, that you will be my sanctuary from agony, that you will replace my distress with calm, and that you will be my strength when I am weak and unable to continue.
Help me not to be afraid of the future, but to trust that you are in charge when my emotions overwhelm me and I am in despair. Help me to “Be quiet, and know that you are God” when I can't speak or don't know what to say.