Another technique to get closer to a spiritual experience with marijuana is to meditate. It's definitely a caveat that meditation is a difficult technique to master, and many individuals devote their entire lives to it. Even if you're brand new to it, there's still a lot to learn. Find a calm, serene location, sit down, smoke some marijuana, close your eyes, and listen and follow your breath. It's in and out. This can last anywhere from 5 and an hour. It's entirely up to you. Download the Headspace or Waking Up apps if you'd prefer try a guided meditation. It's sometimes more comfortable to speak via practice. On the whole, meditation helps you to sit with yourself and observe your thoughts objectively; some may call it an attempt at ego death. As previously said, removing yourself from the physical and social constraints of daily life will bring you closer to a spiritual encounter.
Before You Continue...
Do you know what is your soul number? Take this quick quiz to find out! Get a personalized numerology report, and discover how you can unlock your fullest spiritual potential. Start the quiz now!
How do I get a spiritual experience?
What options do I have now?
- Consider meditating. Check to see whether a regular class is offered in your area, or download the Smiling Mind app for a guided meditation.
How long does it take for weed to kick in if you drink it?
The effects of marijuana are felt fast, usually within 15 to 30 minutes of smoking. When eaten, the effects of marijuana can take up to two hours to become apparent. The active compounds in marijuana cause a short-term “high.” Sense of well-being is one of the most common side effects.
How do I awaken my spiritual power?
When trying to put all eight aspects of wellness together, the spiritual aspect of wellness can be the most individualized piece of the puzzle. People, on the whole, like to live lives that have meaning and purpose. When these objectives are attained, it brings peace into one's life and the lives of those around them.
So, what are some things you may do to increase your spiritual well-being? It's best to experiment with several ways to see what works best for you. Spiritual wellbeing can be reached in a variety of ways, both physically and intellectually, because it involves one's values, beliefs, and purpose.
1. Examine your spiritual foundation. You are merely asking yourself questions about who you are and what you mean when you explore your spiritual essence. Consider the following question: “Who am I?” What is the point of my existence? What am I most passionate about? These questions will lead you down a path where you will think more deeply about yourself and recognize aspects of yourself that will assist you in achieving fulfillment.
2. Search for hidden meanings. Looking for deeper meanings and examining patterns in your life will help you realize that you have power over your future. Knowing this can help you live a happier and healthier life.
3. Get it off your chest. It will be easier to retain a concentrated mind if you express what is on your mind. You may feel befuddled and unable to make sense of your feelings after a long day or an important event. You may be able to think more clearly and move forward if you write down your thoughts.
4. Give yoga a shot. Yoga is a physical discipline that can help you achieve spiritual wellness by eliminating mental and physical stress. Yoga is taught at all levels and can help relieve anxiety, sadness, weariness, and sleeplessness as well as reducing stress, strengthen the immune system, and lower blood pressure.
(Want to see EXACTLY what your true soulmate looks like? Get a psychic drawing done for you by professional psychic artists! Click here and see for yourself!)
5. Take a trip. Yes, it is correct! Taking time for yourself to travel to a familiar location or to a new location can do wonders for your mental health. You will have a greater connection with yourself when your mind is able to block out distractions and assist you in reflecting and resting. This allows you to eliminate stressors and retrain your mind to focus on total wellness. Exercising, visiting with a counselor or advisor, meditation, or taking a temporary vow of silence are all activities that can be done while on a trip.
6. Keep an optimistic attitude. You will find yourself thinking differently and shifting your mind to a happy, healthy place once you begin to view things in your life in a good light. You'll discover that you're more comfortable when you eliminate negativity and re-frame how you think about specific things and situations.
7. Set aside some time to meditate. While managing your time and everyday tasks can be difficult, it is critical to make time for yourself. Take five to ten minutes each day to meditate, whether it's first thing in the morning, during your lunch break, or right before bedtime. By incorporating meditation and relaxation into your daily routine, you will be able to clear your mind and strengthen your connection to your spiritual well-being.
How do I awaken my spirit?
The spiritual journeyand the resulting “spiritual awakening” we seekalways appears to take place in some exotic location or following a spectacular incident.
Perhaps you believe you need to travel to Peru to drink ayahuasca or leave your spouse to get the spiritual awakening you seek?
From the comfort of your own home, you may connect with your spirituality and awaken to the lessons that are meant for you over and over again throughout your life.
What does weed do to your brain?
THC has a molecular structure that is related to anandamide, a brain neurotransmitter. Because of the structural similarity, the body recognizes THC and alters normal brain transmission.
(Watch this FREE VIDEO to learn the secret “energy switch” that unlocks unlimited wealth, love and abundance)
Endogenous cannabinoids like anandamide (shown) act as neurotransmitters, sending chemical messages between nerve cells (neurons) all over the neurological system. They have an impact on parts of the brain that control pleasure, memory, thought, attention, movement, coordination, and sensory and temporal perception. THC is able to adhere to cannabinoid receptors on neurons in certain brain locations and activate them as a result of this similarity, disturbing many mental and physical activities and generating the effects outlined previously. The endocannabinoid system, which uses these cannabinoid neurotransmitters to communicate, plays a key part in the nervous system's regular functioning, therefore tampering with it can have serious consequences.
THC, for example, can change how the hippocampus (see “Marijuana, Memory, and the Hippocampus”) and orbitofrontal cortex work, allowing a person to generate new memories and adjust their attentional focus. As a result, marijuana usage impairs thinking and makes it difficult to learn and do complex tasks. The cerebellum and basal ganglia, which control balance, posture, coordination, and reaction time, are also affected by THC. This is why marijuana users may be unable to drive safely (see “Does marijuana use effect driving?”) and may have difficulty participating in sports or other strenuous activities.
How do you recognize a spiritual person?
The first evidence of a spiritual person is their lack of fear. When you have a fear or a chronic worry, that fear takes over your life and you are unable to be in the present moment. Fear of public speaking, fear of heights, and fear of bugs are the three most common fears among Americans. Many people, however, are terrified of death, rejection, loneliness, failure, illness, or making poor judgments. Spiritual people understand how to yield to forces beyond their control. In this way, they are similar to children in that they know how to ignore their minds and live fearlessly.
What comes after spiritual awakening?
After a spiritual awakening, the good life is to remember to turn inward for answers and, more importantly, the pure substance that makes life worth living. It is not how much we do in the world after a spiritual awakening that matters, but how much love can do within us. We are called to be a loving anchor.
Does everyone have an awakening?
The most important aspect of spiritual awakening is that it does not occur in everyone. Only a select few people have the opportunity to experience spiritual awakening. You won't be able to bring about spiritual enlightenment on your own. That's because it's the product of your soulful development. This is referred to as the growth, expansion, and inner peace process. Within the soul of a person who is experiencing spiritual awakening, they will feel enormous delight and freedom.