Humans are both receivers and transmitters of the cosmic Life Force Energy – the Universal Energy that gives all things life. Our ideas are made up of energy, and our emotions are made up of energy in motion like invisible clouds hovering over and around our physical bodies. Love and joy, for example, are brilliant high-frequency emotions. Hatred, humiliation, blame, despair, regret, and anxiety are lower frequency emotions that are dimmer and occasionally gloomy.
Before You Continue...
Do you know what is your soul number? Take this quick quiz to find out! Get a personalized numerology report, and discover how you can unlock your fullest spiritual potential. Start the quiz now!
We may learn to use our conscious awareness to harness Life Force Energy to produce prosperity and good fortune with ease. Everything in our Universe is formed of energy, and according to universal physics, like energy attracts like energy. We must become energetic vibrational matches for whatever we want to attract into our lives. Here are some useful ways to use in order to tap into Life Force Energy's positive goodness:
1. Get in the habit of accepting things. Following nature's laws, such as the law of least effort, we must learn to accept individuals, situations, circumstances, and events as they arise. Acceptance like this will increase our Life Force Energy. The wisdom of uncertainty is inside the flow of Universal energy, allowing us to be free of our past and the known. We enter the field of infinite possibilities by being willing to venture into the unknown a place where we can devote ourselves to the creative mind that orchestrates the universe's dance.
2. Work on your awareness. Each degree of energy vibration has a unique resonance for you. Some of us produce with the knowledge that we are doing so. Others, on the other hand, continue to live their lives subconsciously. Being conscious means being aware of our own thoughts, behaviors, and acts.
3. Let go of whatever limiting thoughts you may have. When we see ourselves as consciousness rather than separate bodies and thoughts, it is much easier to raise our Life Force Energy. We must let go of any preconceptions that limit and distort our ability to experience the joyful divinity of the present moment if we are to experience it fully.
Allow yourself to be happy. We can't feel higher levels of energy when we're lost in our emotions. If specific prerequisites are not met during life events, we may reject to feel happy. We, on the other hand, created those conditions. Many emotions can separate us from our own happiness, and we will never be able to solve our problems purely via rationality.
5. Consider your words and thoughts to be actions. You have made an action the instant you have a thought, just as you have generated an action when you speak. Thoughts and words are creative actions in the same way that deeds are. At a level of creation, they're all energy.
6. Overcome your sense of isolation. We are one spirit, one with all energy, and even one with all matter, therefore feeling different from others is an illusion. However, feeling separate from others and the forces around us causes us to become scared, leading to the development of defense mechanisms that reduce our Life Force Energy and substantially block our happiness.
7. Sense the energy, name the feelings, and rejoice at these anniversaries. When asked how we are feeling, we frequently respond in a broad manner: “awful,” “unhappy,” “upset,” “disturbed,” “negative.” When characterizing our mental condition, it's critical to be more descriptive. We'd also like to get a sense of how energetic we are. You achieve another milestone each time you take a moment to feel into your energy and appropriately define the emotions that either raise or drop your energy level. Instead of responding with an immediate, habitual response, celebrate these achievements by noticing them and slowing down to feel what is real for you. On an emotional, bodily, and energetic level, try to feel everything completely.
Only a few of us have a close relationship with our Life Force Energy. However, the quantity and quality of our energy flow has a significant impact on all aspects of our existence, including our emotions, thoughts, and behaviors. Our ability to create a high level of smoothly flowing energy affects the quality of our relationships, productivity, creativity, and health. Our interactions with those around us have a significant impact on our inner harmony, and the inverse is even more true: our relationships with others will simply mirror our relationships with ourselves. You can become more aware of and connected to the transformative power of the Life Force Energy within all of us by following these seven steps.
How do I get in touch with my spiritual self?
What options do I have now?
- Consider meditating. Check to see whether a regular class is offered in your area, or download the Smiling Mind app for a guided meditation.
How can I shift my energy?
I've discovered five key ways to alter my energy, which I'll outline here. There are only suggestions, not prescriptions, as always. Take what works for you, leave the rest, and alter and adjust to your specific needs and tastes. If necessary, repeat a practice or try a few new things. Your role is to simply note what feels supportive and helpful as you construct and participate in these rituals.
- Make use of your senses. Provide oneself with a soothing or energizing sensory experience. Take a walk or drive, listen to music, eat something wonderful, take a bath, talk to your plants, and pet your pets, to name a few suggestions. The trick is to be present and enable your senses to be fully engaged.
- Pay attention to your breathing and body. The breath can serve as a grounding anchor for us in the present moment, and it is constantly there. Spend a few minutes deliberately observing and recording your breath. You might also move your body to change your energy – here are 30 movement suggestions to get you started!
- Change your surroundings. Either move to a different location or make a change in your surroundings. This could imply leaving the area or perhaps the house. This could include things like changing the lighting, rearranging the furniture, or making your bed.
- Release your emotions in a symbolic way. You can express your emotions by writing them down, crumpling them up, and burning or shredding the paper. You may either scream into a pillow or up into the sky. Find a means to let go of the emotional weight metaphorically or spiritually.
- Seek out accountability or a sense of belonging. Enlist the help of a friend or loved one to help you change things up. This could entail inviting them to participate in the ritual or simply texting them before and after you've completed the rites you wish to do. We don't have to undertake difficult things by ourselves; in reality, we really do need one other.
How can I control my mental energy?
Remind yourself of the things in your life for which you are grateful. Gratitude will increase your mental energy and help you think more favorably.
If you're not having fun at work, be thankful that you have a job and a paycheck. If you're facing difficulties in any element of your life, remember that difficulties make you stronger, and be happy that your life isn't boring.
Being appreciative serves as a reminder of what's important in life. For example, you may be frustrated because you are caught in traffic. Being grateful for your family will let you realize how insignificant traffic is.
To enhance your energy, write down 5 things you are grateful for in your life.
How do I unblock my chakras?
8 Chakra Unblocking Techniques You Can Do At Home
- Mantras. A mantra is a short phrase that is frequently chanted at the end of a yoga session.
What does opening your third eye mean?
Have you ever desired for a psychic ability? Some think you should only look between your eyes.
The chakras are said to be wheel-like energy centers that run through your body and influence your well-being and perception. The sixth chakra in the body is the third eye chakra, which is also known as Ajna.
The location of this chakra is reported to be at the center of your head, parallel to the middle of your brows. It's linked to perception, awareness, and spiritual communion, according to experts.
When the third eye chakra is open, it is said to bring wisdom and insight, as well as strengthen your spiritual connection.
While there is no scientific evidence to back up these assertions, the third eye chakra is revered in many traditions and societies.
Let's take a closer look at what the third eye is, what it can accomplish, and how to activate it.
How do you know your chakras are open?
The root chakra, also known as the base chakra, is connected to the earth and is associated with the colors black and red. Its major job is to keep you balanced, grounded, and connected. Learn more about the root chakra and the connotations associated with it.
Symptoms of a Blocked Root Chakra: Though you are always in survival mode and have a sense of danger even if there isn't any imminent danger, your root chakra is blocked. A person with an underactive root chakra may be prone to daydreaming, which isn't the most productive thing in the world, especially if they have a lot of duties to attend to.
Symptoms of Root Chakra Opening: If you naturally feel accomplished about the things you've done for yourself, such as obtaining or developing riches, and establishing stability for yourself and those around you, your root chakra is open. You have a fantastic sense of connection to the Universe, and you can use your energy to solve difficulties rapidly.
How do I awaken my spirit?
The spiritual journeyand the resulting “spiritual awakening” we seekalways appears to take place in some exotic location or following a spectacular incident.
Perhaps you believe you need to travel to Peru to drink ayahuasca or leave your spouse to get the spiritual awakening you seek?
From the comfort of your own home, you may connect with your spirituality and awaken to the lessons that are meant for you over and over again throughout your life.
What are the 3 elements of spirituality?
In their eternal wisdom, all shamans, healers, sages, and wisdom keepers of all centuries, continents, and peoples claim that human spirituality is made up of three aspects: connections, values, and life purpose. These three components are so strongly linked that it may be difficult to tell them apart. Take a minute to ponder on each facet of human spirituality to determine the state of your spiritual well-being if this is possible. This will be a three-part monthly series, starting with relationships.
Internal (your domestic policy)how you deal with yourself, how you nurture the relationship with yourself and your higher selfand external (your foreign policy)how you relate, support, and interact with those people (and all living entities) in your environmentare the two categories of relationships.
What criteria would you use to assess your internal relationship, and what steps could you take to improve it?
How would you assess your external relationships, shifting from the perspective of domestic policy to international policy?