Similar like fu dogs, a pair of elephant statues can be placed near a home's entrance to provide defense. The residence can be aggressively guarded by the two enormous and mighty elephants. Elephants were trained for war from a young age in ancient times, and we can now think of them as emblems of protection.
Before You Continue...
Do you know what is your soul number? Take this quick quiz to find out! Get a personalized numerology report, and discover how you can unlock your fullest spiritual potential. Start the quiz now!
They might be positioned to face outward in feng shui to guard the main entrance of the house. The emblems can be placed on either the inside or outside of the door, depending on your preference.
Which direction should Elephants face for good luck?
Furthermore, it is widely believed that for best outcomes, every type of this animal should have its trunk facing upright.
MakaaniQ explains how incorporating elephants into your home décor might help you feel more positive:
- Place an elephant or a pair of elephant statues at your front door to welcome in the good fortune. If your property has a spacious entrance, you can purchase large pieces. Make sure they're facing inwards while you're putting them up for best results.
- Elephants are also known as guardians or protectors. Place these pair of elephants facing outwards if you want to defend your home from evil or negative influences. This would aid in the prevention of chi loss and, as a result, the maintenance of balance.
- Place a pair of elephants in the form of a statue, picture, or even pillow coverings for a healthy relationship between a couple.
- Place an elephant mother and child duo for a stronger mother-child relationship. These could be displayed in the shape of a statue or a painting in the parents' or children's rooms.
- You may also use elephant symbols in your children's room in the form of toys, statues, wallpaper, cushion covers, and other items to help them learn more and do better in school. Assemble it and place it on your child's study table.
- Place an elephant on the front door of your office and, if you have one, at your home workstation to bring favorable growth to your profession. An elephant, which represents knowledge and power, is said to revitalise your profession, whether you're looking for a new job or want to improve your current one. In addition, having an elephant with a face on your work diary or other work stationery can help you improve your leadership skills and perform better under pressure.
- Choose an elephant painting or statue that is holding something, such as a crystal ball or other such element, to bring balance into your life. This elephant's form brings harmony to all aspects of your life.
- Lord Ganesha is revered in Indian households and is regarded the first god to be worshipped while beginning a new endeavor. So, what better way to bring serenity and prosperity into your home than to have an idol of Lord Ganesha?
Where should elephant statue be placed in house?
- The elephant statues should not be placed directly across the window or entrance doors.
- The elephant statues should always face the inside of the room. This demonstrates that you are bringing love and positive energy into your home.
- Place the elephant away from the entrance. Any positive energy will be repelled from entering your home as a result of this.
- For Vastu, choose the color of the elephant statue based on the energy you want to bring into your home.
- Place an elephant statue in the children's room to help them achieve academic success.
- Couples who desire to start a family can benefit from a statue of seven elephants.
- Keep an elephant statue or artwork that represents them as irritated or angry to a minimum.
- To attract money and fortune, keep the silver elephant in your locker or safe. A silver elephant can also be worn as a locket.
You may improve the pleasant and serene energy in your life and house by following these Vastu guidelines for Elephant statues. Elephant statues, when positioned correctly according to Vastu, can have a favorable effect on both your personal and professional life. Do you want to decorate your home according to Vastu? We're here at NoBroker to assist you. Please follow the link below to get the help you require.
Are elephant statues good luck?
An elephant is a sign of good fortune, power, wisdom, and fertility in many civilizations. Decorating goes beyond surface-level aesthetics since feng shui is thoughtful about the placement of items in the home.
Elephant statues placed near the home's entry, inside the front door, have two meanings.
- A statue of an elephant in the foyer, facing away from the door, brings good fortune into the house.
- The house is guarded by an elephant facing it. It protects your home from all types of harmful energy.
Elephant statues provide fantastic decor, even if they aren't used for that purpose. They come in a number of materials, with brass being the most popular.
Is it bad to keep elephant statue at home?
Today in Vastu Shastra, Acharya Indu Prakash discusses the effects of having an elephant statue in the house. It is said that having a pair of elephant statues in your home is very lucky. Elephants are even adored and regarded a symbol of positivity in many eastern civilizations. Indradev's riding vehicle is an elephant. Because there is a white elephant in Goddess Lakshmi's riding carriage, it is considered auspicious to keep an elephant statue in the residence. Along with power, wisdom, and knowledge, it is also a sign of happiness and wealth.
According to Vastu Shastra, a statue of a pair of elephants with their trunks up in the air should be placed at the main entrance of the house or business. This provides the family happiness and good fortune. All family members are in a condition of harmony, and pleasant energy is distributed throughout the house.
Is it good luck if an elephant's trunk is up?
Energy, luck, prosperity, and benevolence are all dispensed by an upward pointed elephant trunk. Elephants make this gesture to greet friends and convey their joy. Place the upward trunk elephant around you to inspire compassion and good fortune. Elephants exude good fortune, vitality, friendliness, strength, and wisdom.
What brings good luck to a home?
South-facing doors should be painted red or orange, north-facing doors blue or black, west-facing doors gray or white, and east-facing doors brown or green, according to feng shui.
What do elephants symbolize?
Elephants have long been associated with good fortune, wisdom, fertility, and protection. Wearing or displaying an image of an elephant with its trunk elevated in your home is said to bring good luck, as the elephant's positive energy is projected out of the trunk and into all beings and spaces around it. Elephants with their trunks down are powerful totems for anyone seeking fertility, knowledge, or strength, as they are regarded to be amassing positive energy and pushing past barriers.
The elephant is also linked to the root chakra, where it can clear obstructions and provide protective, loving, loyal, and calm courage energies.
Some Asian cultures think that the elephant, like the turtle in Native American mythology, is a cosmic creature that bears the globe on its back. Other cultures regard it as a terrestrial creature with a link to deity and ancient knowledge. Working with the elephant in meditation or in everyday life can assist you in accessing your inner wisdom, owning your power, and overcoming challenges with a steady force of strength you may not have realized you possessed.
The post Elephant Symbolism: What Does an Elephant Mean as an Animal Totem? first appeared on Mexicali Blues Blog.
Should elephant ornaments face the door?
Where should you put elephant figurines in your home? Because elephants are thought to be saviors and guardians, placing the statues at the entrance door is thought to be auspicious. If your home has a spacious entryway facing inwards, you can display a couple of elephants with their trunks raised.
What is the spiritual meaning of an elephant?
Intelligence, wisdom, majesty, good luck, loyalty, strength, and other great traits are all represented by elephants. The elephant, which is native to Africa and Asia, is a significant character in the cultural mythology of these regions and beyond. Furthermore, the elephant spirit animal features in people's religious beliefs all throughout the world. In this essay, you'll discover about elephant symbols and meanings that are often used, as well as what they could imply in your life. You'll also learn about elephant mythology and folklore, as well as the elephant as a power animal.
What do elephants symbolize in Christianity?
Elephants in Christianity: Elephants are symbolic of temperance, chastity, and patience in Christianity. They are considered to represent Adam and Eve in their male and female incarnations and are represented in numerous ancient artworks. A sinful individual would be represented by a fallen elephant.
How can I bring wealth into my house?
Feng shui is an old Chinese philosophical concept that was established to equalize the chi or energy in the surrounding environment in order to promote luck and health. It is linked to Taoism. The skill of According to the old masters of Feng shui, the technique will not bring in money, but it will create a conducive atmosphere in your house and office for the forces of riches and prosperity to attract and strengthen. You must strive for prosperity, and Feng shui will assist you in this endeavor. Feng shui is a Chinese art that promotes good fortune, health, love, and, of course, riches. Having some air-purifying plants is one of the finest strategies to ensure the passage of energies. Here are some simple Feng shui techniques for attracting money energy into your home.