What if you knew the whereabouts of your soulmate? Would you go look for them? Of course, without seeming creepy. This quiz will tell you which country your love is currently residing in!
Before You Continue...
Do you know what is your soul number? Take this quick quiz to find out! Get a personalized numerology report, and discover how you can unlock your fullest spiritual potential. Start the quiz now!
How can you tell who your soul mate is?
2. They're your closest companion.
Because friendship is the best basis for every relationship, why do you think so many rom coms include two BFFs who marry? It's a fantastic indicator if you and your SO have a trustworthy, happy friendship.
3. When you're among them, you feel at ease.
Because you spend so much time with your significant other, you should feel at ease and at ease when you're with them. Naturally, there will be butterflies and nerves at first, but once you've gotten to know one other, it should seem completely natural.
Do you see the same color as your soulmate?
1. You get a strong desire to eat whatever your soulmate is eating at the time.
2. You share the same eye color as your soulmate.
3. You have a tattoo of the first words your love says to you (and vise versa).
4. Your soulmate's name is tattooed on your body.
(Want to see EXACTLY what your true soulmate looks like? Get a psychic drawing done for you by professional psychic artists! Click here and see for yourself!)
5. Everyone can see the auras of others. You and your soulmate share the same aura hue, and after you meet them, you will no longer notice auras.
6. You and your soulmate can connect telepathically.
7. Instead of your own internal monologue, you hear the voice of your soulmate.
8. You have a sense of what your partner is going through (and vise versa).
9. Whatever you doodle or scribble on your own skin shows on your soulmate's.
10. You have a timer set for when you'll meet your soulmate.
11. You and your sweetheart have tattoos that are identical.
12. You have a tattoo on half of your body, while your soulmate has the other half.
(Watch this FREE VIDEO to learn the secret “energy switch” that unlocks unlimited wealth, love and abundance)
13. You and your soulmate have tattoos that are a perfect match once you meet.
14. You see in black and white until you meet your soulmate, after which you will be able to perceive colors.
15. The scars left by your soulmate appear on your physique (and vise versa).
16. You have tattoos of your soulmate's favorite things.
17. Your body has a compass that points you in the direction of your soulmate.
18. If you colour your hair, the color of your soulmate's hair will also change.
19. You've got the date of your soulmate's arrival tattooed on your body.
20. You have a tattoo that changes color based on how happy or sad your soulmate is.
21. You only recall the face of your soulmate from a previous existence.
22. While both of you are sleeping, you share a dream with your soulmate.
When you close your eyes, you may see the red string of fate that will lead you to your partner.
24. You have a meter that indicates how vulnerable your soulmate is.
25. Everyone has a journal in which they can correspond with their soulmate.
Your soulmate is the outline of your shadow.
27. You have a tattoo indicating the age at which you and your soulmate will meet.
28. You have your soulmate's initials tattooed on your body.
29. Until you meet your love, you can see every color except the color of their eyes.
30. Occasionally, you will get glimpses of what your soulmate is perceiving at the time, but your soulmate will be unaware of this.
31. You'll sustain the same wounds as your soulmate (unless deadly).
32. You will experience the same feelings as your soulmate (pain, touch, etc).
33. You have a tattoo that moves and always points in the direction of your partner. Your lover has a matching tattoo, and the tattoos rub against each other when you move.
34. You can detect the flavor of whatever your soulmate is consuming at the time.
35. Whenever your lover gets a scar, you get floral tattoos.
36. If you haven't met your soulmate yet, you can swap bodies for a day once a year, starting on your 16th birthday.
37. When you're near to your love, your chest will shine.
38. You can only see your soulmate's eye color till you meet them (though the color can be altered through things like colored contacts).
39. You and your sweetheart have similar skills. What one learns, the other is capable of doing as well.
40. If your soulmate is listening to music, you will be able to hear it as well, and it will become louder as you draw closer to them.
41. The more color you perceive, the closer you are to your love. The more away you are, the fewer hues there are.
42. In morse code, your heart beats the name of your love.
43. When you meet your soulmate, the name of your soulmate appears on your skin.
44. Until you meet your soulmate, whose voice is the first thing you hear, you are deaf.
45. When you and your soulmate are touching, you can only see color.
46. When your soulmate is in grave danger, you experience excruciating pain in your soul.
47. You have your soulmate's name on one wrist and your enemy's name on the other, and you don't know which is which.
48. You are born with a small black heart that beats and expands in time with the heart of your soulmate. Once you've met them, it turns red.
49. You won't be able to feel pain until you've met or touched your soulmate.
50. Your soulmate's fingerprints are imprinted on your body at birth.
51. For a little while, your soulmate's present thoughts about you will appear on your skin.
What age will you find your soulmate?
The typical woman discovers her life partner at the age of 25, while males are more likely to find their soulmate at the age of 28, with half of people finding ‘the one' in their twenties, according to the study.
They also discovered that most people waited five months to declare “I love you” for the first time, as well as update their relationship status on Facebook, and six months to be granted their own drawer at their partner's house.
Is finding your soulmate rare?
Ah, the eternal romantic myth of the soul mate, which is still chugging ahead against all odds, literally. Assuming that your soul partner is chosen at birth, that you are around the same age, and that love is obvious at first sight, mathematical estimations suggest that your odds of finding your soul mate are only 1 in 10,000. (0.010 percent). Despite this, a 2011 Marist poll found that nearly three out of four people feel they are destined to meet the right partner.
Let's face it, your chances of winning the Powerball lottery are better than your chances of finding a mythological soul mate. Simply put, the numbers aren't on your side. However, poor chances aren't the only reason to discard the soul mate belief. The truth is that looking for your soul mate is a great way to end yourself in an unhappy marriage or alone.
How many soulmates do we have?
You can have multiple soulmates. “You only have one twin flame,” says the narrator. According to the belief, if you meet someone with whom you have a strong connection, there's a good chance they're a member of your larger soul family.
Can soulmates break up?
Breaking up with a soulmate isn't the end of the world, even if it may feel that way at the time. “Most individuals learn the most valuable lessons in life through terrible situations, and breaking up with a soulmate is no exception,” Connie Omari, LPC, author and psychotherapist, tells Bustle.
What does a purple soul mean?
Purple in the soul signifies that the physical and spiritual planes are being integrated. It denotes a sense of leadership as well as a merging of heart and mind. Purple represents intuition, vivid imagination, vision, and a link to the dream realm.
What are soul mate colors?
In addition to the base color (#97526E), the tetradic palette of Soulmate includes four colors: #6E9752 (Palm Leaf), #52977B (Wintergreen Dream), and #7B5297 (Dark Lavender).
Are soulmates real?
Soulmates are real and can be confirmed by science, according to the very out-there website The Science of Soulmates. However, after reading through the lengthy, wordy site, you'll discover that the “scientifically verified” hypotheses stated on the site to illustrate that soulmates are real are quite woo-woo.
TL;DR: Soulmates appear to be one manifestation of the energy patterns that run through everything in the universe. “Scientific instruments recorded proof of a fundamental energy pattern that exposes the source of existence and the phenomena of soulmates,” according to the website.
Despite the fact that this “proof” is muddled and difficult to understand, it appears that some people believe that soulmates can be discovered by researching energy patterns. I'm open to this idea I was raised in a nontraditional environment and am open to many transcendental concepts but I'm not convinced this site actually gives much scientific proof that soulmates exist. So, it's back to square one.