The Spiritual Gifts Survey for Team Ministry is a discovery tool that gives you a tailored analysis. A brief questionnaire will provide you with a profile of your God-given spiritual gifts, rather than an exam.
Before You Continue...
Do you know what is your soul number? Take this quick quiz to find out! Get a personalized numerology report, and discover how you can unlock your fullest spiritual potential. Start the quiz now!
In your Christian life and ministry, discovering and developing your God-given spiritual abilities helps you to achieve maximum fulfillment while minimizing aggravation. As a result, we're excited to make our Spiritual Gifts Survey available to people, churches, ministries, and organizations.
- This Spiritual Gifts Survey will assist you in identifying your spiritual gifts that were given to you by God. While there are numerous spiritual gifts, this study focuses on the nine team- or task-oriented gifts that are employed in Christian ministry on a regular basis.
- Every Christian has a primary spiritual gift, and many have multiple spiritual gifts. You will uncover your dominant spiritual gifts as a result of this examination. After that, you can focus on honing your spiritual abilities as you use them in your daily life and in your local church ministry.
- The 108 questions or statements that follow are about your feelings and desires, so be sure your responses reflect your own thoughts on yourself. As you read each sentence, select the button that corresponds to the best accurate response.
- Remember, this is a self-assessment; there are no “correct” or “incorrect” answers. You'll be able to see a bar graph of your results for each gift, a description of your dominant gifts, and several pages of personal analysis once you've finished the questionnaire. You'll have the option to print the results as well.
Please attempt to complete the questionnaire in one sitting so that your results can be saved and seen later.
What are the 9 spiritual gifts?
A spiritual gift, also known as a charism (plural: charisms or charismata; Greek singular: charisma, plural: charismata), is a supernatural ability bestowed by the Holy Spirit. Followers think that these are supernatural graces that individual Christians require (and that were required in the days of the Apostles) in order to fulfill the Church's mission. In the strictest sense, it is a theological word for the special graces bestowed on individual Christians for the benefit of others, as opposed to personal sanctification graces such as the Seven Gifts of the Holy Spirit and the fruit of the Holy Spirit.
The word of knowledge, enhanced faith, healing gifts, miraculous gifts, prophecy, spirit discernment, various kinds of tongues, and tongue interpretation are examples of these skills, which are often referred to as “charismatic gifts.” The gifts of apostles, prophets, teachers, aids (associated with service to the destitute and sick), and governments (or leadership abilities) are also associated with various Church ministries. Individuals are given these gifts by the Holy Spirit, but their mission is to build up the entire Church. They're mentioned in the New Testament, namely in 1 Corinthians 12, Romans 12, and Ephesians 4. Spiritual gifts are also mentioned in 1 Peter 4.
The gifts are tied to both “natural” and “miraculous” abilities, both of which are empowered by the Holy Spirit. The two primary theological viewpoints on their nature are that they have long since ceased or that they continue (Cessationism versus Continuationism).
What are my gifts examples?
I don't want to overwhelm you with a huge list, but we all get stuck from time to time and need a nudge. Maybe a menu will give you the confidence you need?
Isn't it wonderful to be gifted? In fact, it turns out that habits are formed through decisions. Habits develop into abilities. Gifts are a term used to describe a person's abilities. This isn't something you're born with; it's something you acquire.” Seth Godin (SethGodin.com)
How can I see my spiritual eyes?
- Pray with your eyes closed. You don't have to close your eyes, but there's something about tuning into God's realm and shutting out the earthly sphere that allows us to see what He sees.
How do I know my gift and talent?
So you've run out of options? Hello, and welcome to the crowd. It's no wonder that, with continual peer pressure from social media to identify ourselves in 140 characters or fewer, who we really are gets lost in the shuffle. But how can we figure out what our strengths are and how to apply them once we've gotten away from those flashing screens of identity-makers? With these ten simple techniques, you can identify your talents and begin using them right away:
What are the 12 gifts of the spirit?
“Charity, joy, peace, patience, compassion, goodness, generosity, gentleness, faithfulness, modesty, self-control, chastity,” according to Church tradition.
What are the 12 gifts of God?
Charity (or love), joy, peace, patience, benignity (or kindness), goodness, longanimity (or patience), mildness (or gentleness), faith, modesty, continency (or self-control), and chastity are the twelve fruits.